DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TGA strip in Kerrang

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

TGA strip in Kerrang Empty
PostSubject: TGA strip in Kerrang   TGA strip in Kerrang Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:05 pm

sorry girls (and guys), it's just a comic strip ... TGA strip in Kerrang Icon_wink

(but not a very nice one, which surpises me, as it's from Kerrang - not sure which issue; still, I guess to be lampooned in a comic strip you must have made it reasonably big)

TGA strip in Kerrang TGAcomicstrip
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
ktp
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ktp

PostSubject: Re: TGA strip in Kerrang   TGA strip in Kerrang Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:12 am

haha random but hey!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ktpland.blogspot.com
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: TGA strip in Kerrang   TGA strip in Kerrang Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:46 am

brian's face is pretty funny in the second one. other than that, it kinda seems like a generic rip at any band.
Back to top Go down
EmmaMary
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: TGA strip in Kerrang   TGA strip in Kerrang Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:11 pm

Bumping an old thread, but I have this on my wall. Along with every clipping I've ever found about Gaslight. I'm not obsessive...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TGA strip in Kerrang   TGA strip in Kerrang Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:19 pm

EmmaMary wrote:
Bumping an old thread, but I have this on my wall. Along with every clipping I've ever found about Gaslight. I'm not obsessive...

haha, awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TGA strip in Kerrang   TGA strip in Kerrang Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TGA strip in Kerrang
Page 1 of 1