DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello There!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cola-connoisseur
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
cola-connoisseur

Hello There! Empty
PostSubject: Hello There!   Hello There! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:06 pm

I'm Lizzie, 16 from London, and have been skulking around here for a little while but finally plucked up the courage to officially join the other day Smile
I'm really glad I did, everyone here seems very friendly, and it's nice to meet others who share my obsession - I am the only person I know who likes Gaslight (my all-girl school is full of Tinie Tempah fans and those with Bieber fever), and it's pretty disheartening that I have no-one to fangirl out with. But I am dragging my sister along to see them in October, fingers crossed I shall change her mind!

Anyway, I am rambling. A few things about me:
My favourite Gaslight song is Blue Jeans and White T-Shirts
My favourite band (bar TGA) is City and Colour - can I call it a band?
My favourite film is a toss up between Moulin Rouge and The Wizard of Oz
My favourite book is Jane Eyre
and for hobbies I enjoy writing and photography!

So I shall stop my inane wittering now and just say thanks for reading this, sorry it's a bit of an essay, and I look forward to conversing with y'all soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.stars-and-guitars.tumblr.com
Reinvent good times
A Contender
A Contender
Reinvent good times

Hello There! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello There!   Hello There! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:20 pm

Welcome to the board.

Can't go wrong with Blue Jeans! Curious what your fave song is off of American Slang?
Back to top Go down
cola-connoisseur
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
cola-connoisseur

Hello There! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello There!   Hello There! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:25 pm

Ah, I know!
And I'd probably say either Bring it On or Spirit of Jazz - it's such a good album though, and I still don't think there's one song I don't love.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stars-and-guitars.tumblr.com

Hello There! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello There!   Hello There! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:27 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
McMenemy
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Hello There! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello There!   Hello There! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:51 pm

Welcome.

Good choice from AS. It was two weekends ago that the album finally clicked with me, and I love it. I think my favourite is We Did it When We Were Young. So awesome.

Anyway, I've not been here long, but I'm sure you will love it.
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

Hello There! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello There!   Hello There! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:14 pm

Hey, welcome to the boards =)

I know how it feels to have no friends at all who know Gaslight or are even remotely interested in them. What a miss for them!

Nice favourites, Dallas Green is a great songwriter and if I'll ever have a cat I was planning on calling it Lizzie! =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello There! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello There!   Hello There! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello There!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Board :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: