DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bad Religion

Go down 
+16
Harbortown
Shrewsbury_Stars
fullcollapse
colmillionaire
drifter69
wonderson189
Sinngh
Reinvent good times
redinthemorn
ral
PFREEZY
Refused
Anesthesia
JoshRaymond
Forum Owner
e7c
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

Bad Religion Empty
PostSubject: Bad Religion   Bad Religion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:25 am

Check out this badness... at the area 4 festival I got back stage passes from the guys in TGA, the last band of the night was none other than Bad Religion!

I started watching them from the stage, but then thought "this is Bad Religion, I need to be in the pit!" so I moshed for a few minutes, and then went back stage again. When Brett came off stage he went to me and we bullshited for a few minutes, we took a few pictures and then he said "hey I gotta go, we are going to do an encore"

Does it get any more badass?

Bad Religion P1000610
Back to top Go down
Forum Owner
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Forum Owner

Bad Religion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Religion   Bad Religion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:28 am

damn you dude! no more badass than that!
Back to top Go down
https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

Bad Religion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Religion   Bad Religion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:49 pm

man thats fucking awesome
Back to top Go down
Anesthesia
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Bad Religion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Religion   Bad Religion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:01 am

*ahem* Sorry to be nitpicky, but you're talking about Greg Graffin, not Brett.
Still, that sounds really awesome!

(I'm a Bad Religion nutcase; they're my favorite band ever.)
Back to top Go down
Refused
A Contender
A Contender
Refused

Bad Religion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Religion   Bad Religion Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:01 pm

Awesome! Bad Religion have been one of my favourite bands for a long time, got their logo tattoo'd on my leg! Only managed to see them once so far though, it's been too long since they've been to the UK.
Back to top Go down
http://acriddissonance.wordpress.com

Bad Religion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Religion   Bad Religion Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:07 am

my very first concert was bad religion

march 26,2008 at HOB Anaheim
Back to top Go down
PFREEZY
Wooderson
Wooderson

Bad Religion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Religion   Bad Religion Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:02 pm

Anesthesia wrote:

Yeah, I don't even think Brett has played live with them for a while.
Back to top Go down
http://freezy.tumblr.com
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

Bad Religion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Religion   Bad Religion Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:26 pm

PFREEZY wrote:
Anesthesia wrote:

Yeah, I don't even think Brett has played live with them for a while.

Yeah, Brett definitely doesn't tour with them now. As far as I know, he's busy with Epitaph and only plays at shows in/near LA but even then it's not every show. He's in some videos on youtube from one of the recent anniversary shows.
Back to top Go down

Bad Religion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Religion   Bad Religion Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:55 pm

I have seen Brett at every Bad Religion show I have been to...then again the shows that I have been to have been in LA area
Back to top Go down
redinthemorn
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
redinthemorn

Bad Religion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Religion   Bad Religion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:09 pm

I've loved Bad Religion since I was about 15. I've sadly only seen them a couple times, but the most disheartening was when I had to pay for a ticket to see Blink-182 because Bad Religion was opening for them.
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

Bad Religion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Religion   Bad Religion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:32 pm

bad religion opened for Blink? that seems like a odd show

I was wondering is Greg Graffin's solo material any good? ive always meant to check it out but never got around to it
Back to top Go down

Bad Religion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Religion   Bad Religion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:02 pm

New album in September!
Back to top Go down
redinthemorn
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
redinthemorn

Bad Religion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Religion   Bad Religion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 6:13 pm

graffin's solo material is pretty fantastic, but it's very different from bad religion. i have to be in more of a quiet, folk mood when i listen to it, and that's not very often. but it is worth hunting down.

and yes, seeing them open for blink was ridiculous. i think i actually had to see blink twice because on another tour green day opened for them, and i needed to see green day live at least once in my life. it just sucks when the bands you want to see, who have been around for years and already made their way in the world, opens for some band that's obviously just a product of the time and won't be around for the next 20 years.
Back to top Go down
PFREEZY
Wooderson
Wooderson

Bad Religion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Religion   Bad Religion Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:30 am

redinthemorn wrote:
graffin's solo material is pretty fantastic, but it's very different from bad religion. i have to be in more of a quiet, folk mood when i listen to it, and that's not very often. but it is worth hunting down.

and yes, seeing them open for blink was ridiculous. i think i actually had to see blink twice because on another tour green day opened for them, and i needed to see green day live at least once in my life. it just sucks when the bands you want to see, who have been around for years and already made their way in the world, opens for some band that's obviously just a product of the time and won't be around for the next 20 years.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Blink started in 1992, that is 18 years dude. They plan on putting out an album next year so I think they will be around for at least 20 years.

Back to top Go down
http://freezy.tumblr.com
redinthemorn
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
redinthemorn

Bad Religion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Religion   Bad Religion Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:34 am

god, really? wishful thinking on my part, i suppose. and not realizing these shows were 10+ years ago. good lord.
Back to top Go down
Reinvent good times
A Contender
A Contender
Reinvent good times

Bad Religion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Religion   Bad Religion Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:50 am

Saw Bad Religion two times...Once with Goldfinger as the opener, maybe 1995? And like the others on the board, saw them open for Blink in 1998? Either way, I like Bad Religion, and I like Blink.
Back to top Go down
Sinngh
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Sinngh

Bad Religion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Religion   Bad Religion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:53 pm

JoshRaymond wrote:
I was wondering is Greg Graffin's solo material any good? ive always meant to check it out but never got around to it
I think it's terrific, especially the first album, American Lesion. Greg wrote that shortly after his divorce, and you really feel that the whole album is deeply heartfelt and personal.
Cold As The Clay is different, but equally great. Greg's own songs and the traditionals blend together perfectly, just give Don't be afraid to run a listen.
As strange as it might sound, I'd say AL is the album the Graffin from 1997 wrote, and CATC the album written by the 1849 Graffin.
Back to top Go down
wonderson189
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
wonderson189

Bad Religion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Religion   Bad Religion Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:30 pm

thats sick man i love Bad Religion one of my favorite songs of all time is Kyoto Now
Back to top Go down
drifter69
Wooderson
Wooderson
drifter69

Bad Religion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Religion   Bad Religion Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:34 am

love bad religion "stranger than fiction" was the first album i bought by them and is still my favourite."sorrow" is my favourite track.the new album is gonna be called "the dissent of man" and will be released 28th september.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mafiamusic.proboards99.com
wonderson189
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
wonderson189

Bad Religion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Religion   Bad Religion Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:55 pm

That was my first too i like New Dark ages too but it isn't quite the same as Stranger Than Fiction
Back to top Go down

Bad Religion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Religion   Bad Religion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:19 pm

Bad Religion have posted a stream of their upcoming fifteenth album, The Dissent of Man. Check it out at their MySpace page.
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

Bad Religion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Religion   Bad Religion Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:15 pm

i happened to get a copy of the new album if anyone wants it just pm me
Back to top Go down

Bad Religion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Religion   Bad Religion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:03 am

am i the only one who this its wrong for Bad Religion to open up for Rise Against?
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

Bad Religion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Religion   Bad Religion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:09 am

nope, its criminal pretty much
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
fullcollapse
Wooderson
Wooderson
fullcollapse

Bad Religion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Religion   Bad Religion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:19 am

I love RA, but yes, I would even be fuming if Galsight opened for Bad Religion. Granted, I'd only accept co-headlining Wink

Absolutely unreal that I will be on the east coast for ALL FOUR shows out there, and back in Chicago for the two here. I likely won't make it to all 4 out east due to other shows that I'll probably want to go to, but still. Incredible timing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bad Religion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Religion   Bad Religion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad Religion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next