DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Listening Party" w/Benny

Go down 
+11
IKeeptheDiner
Holland
Palmer89
DaveSavedTheDay
Bea
massie1903
Vibes
JoshRaymond
WWD4D?
steady now steady now
Daire
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jeff
A Contender
A Contender
Jeff

"Listening Party" w/Benny - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Listening Party" w/Benny   "Listening Party" w/Benny - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:06 am

The guy doing the interviewing is really awkward at times. "Okay, so you start each of your responses with the song title so I can cut myself out. So like if I ask about "Stay Lucky" then you say "Stay Lucky." Okay? Yeah. Yeah. Okay. So American Slang. (This is where you say American Slang)."

I'd also love to hear the SoS style Queen of Lower Chelsea he was talking about just to hear the difference.
Back to top Go down
ExitEnglish
A Contender
A Contender
ExitEnglish

PostSubject: Re: "Listening Party" w/Benny   "Listening Party" w/Benny - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:58 pm

yeah the interviewer was awkward...i like how benny was like "yeah i'd feel awkward saying that" when he was telling him to say that you could preorder the album from shopradiocast haha
Back to top Go down
Steven B

PostSubject: Re: "Listening Party" w/Benny   "Listening Party" w/Benny - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:45 pm

I felt really awkward listening to that interview, anybody get that interviewer's name? He should have edited it. I mean that was really raw! My fingers have gone numb.

"Listening Party" w/Benny - Page 2 Vote-for-gaslight-anthem
Back to top Go down
bringiton
Wooderson
Wooderson
bringiton

PostSubject: Re: "Listening Party" w/Benny   "Listening Party" w/Benny - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 am

That interviewer is weird.
Back to top Go down
Steven B

PostSubject: Re: "Listening Party" w/Benny   "Listening Party" w/Benny - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:15 pm

That interviewer is so gay! Anybody get his name yet so I can subscribe to his show?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Listening Party" w/Benny   "Listening Party" w/Benny - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Listening Party" w/Benny
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2