DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well hello!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

Well hello! Empty
PostSubject: Well hello!   Well hello! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:47 am

Hey there guys. Heard about this place through the other Kieran over at punktastic and I thought I would come along for the ride.

Big gaslight fan like most of you are. When I was travelling Australia I was browsing Land Speed records in Canberra which is an awesome shop for some tunes for my 4 hour coach ride to Melbourne. I got the Gaslight Anthem EP on a bit of whim. I was instantly blown away by the musicianship and it stayed in my CD player solidly for that journey. Then for the rest of my 3 months I rinsed the EP and it got me through some of the worse parts of my trip. The rest they say is history.

Saw them in London the other day and it was the most fun I have had a show for a while. Came straight from Reading so was covered in mud, piss, blood and other unidentified liquids much to the disgust of those around me Razz
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

Well hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello!   Well hello! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:49 am

kieran wrote:

Saw them in London the other day and it was the most fun I have had a show for a while. Came straight from Reading so was covered in mud, piss, blood and other unidentified liquids much to the disgust of those around me Razz

That sounds awesome! I considered flying over for the UK shows, but damn the man, I had to work. I did catch them at the Area 4 festival the day after the shows.

Brian told me that the shows in the UK were amazing... I wish I could have been there.
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

Well hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello!   Well hello! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:05 am

If I had a cap I think I could have made some beer money on underground! The whole band looked truly stoked. First band I have seen smile throughout their whole set.
Back to top Go down
Forum Owner
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Forum Owner

Well hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello!   Well hello! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:20 am

what do you mean you like the gaslight anthem? who are they? i thought this was the nu-nkotb site!

sheeeiiiit! ;-)

welcome dude!
Back to top Go down
https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

Well hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello!   Well hello! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:12 am

My spamming on punktastic worked!

Gaslight Anthem are the only band that I can just sing and smile too. I can never stop smiling!
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

Well hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello!   Well hello! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:43 pm

TGA Army strikes again ^

Anyways welcome dude, glad your here
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

Well hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello!   Well hello! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:48 pm

we are a pretty good army.... I just wish my rank in the TGA army crossed over into the real army.
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

Well hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello!   Well hello! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:50 pm

whats your rank in the real army?
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

Well hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello!   Well hello! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:54 pm

I am a Staff Sergeant (E-6) (promotable)... in the next few months I will be a Sergeant First Class (E-7)

As of tomorrow (03SEP) I will have been in for 10 years. I just re-enlisted last week for 2 more years
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

Well hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello!   Well hello! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:56 pm

Props dude, you've made me proud
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

Well hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello!   Well hello! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:48 pm

e6c wrote:
I am a Staff Sergeant (E-6) (promotable)... in the next few months I will be a Sergeant First Class (E-7)

As of tomorrow (03SEP) I will have been in for 10 years. I just re-enlisted last week for 2 more years

Fair play.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys hopefully this place will grow into a nice little community soon enough. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Well hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello!   Well hello! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well hello!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Board :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: