DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

West Coast Riot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Perka
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Perka

West Coast Riot Empty
PostSubject: West Coast Riot   West Coast Riot Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:00 am

i know there is a few Swedes besides me lurking around on this forum! Anyone more then me going to this great "one day punk-festival" in Gothenburg? Its gonna be awesome with bands like Dropkick Murphys, Flogging Molly, Bad Religion, Hot Water Music, The Hives and Rise Against playing! This is going to be a hell of a day =) With a lot of luck my mate hook me up on a backstage pass so i can drink beer with Dropkick, if that happens im gonna cry of joy Smile
well, drinkin with the band or not, this is going to be a day to remember!
Back to top Go down
thecosmickid
Wooderson
Wooderson
thecosmickid

West Coast Riot Empty
PostSubject: Re: West Coast Riot   West Coast Riot Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:50 am

I went last year when gaslight and social d was playing! But I'm not going this year Sad
Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Perka
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Perka

West Coast Riot Empty
PostSubject: Re: West Coast Riot   West Coast Riot Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:54 pm

i wish i was there last year!
Thanks =)
Back to top Go down
ThisMachineKillsFascists
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ThisMachineKillsFascists

West Coast Riot Empty
PostSubject: Re: West Coast Riot   West Coast Riot Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:37 pm

I'm going. It's going to be a blast! Sucks that RA and HWM are playing at the same time though..
Back to top Go down
Perka
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Perka

West Coast Riot Empty
PostSubject: Re: West Coast Riot   West Coast Riot Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:07 pm

Yea i know, i liked the first schedule better then this one. but at least they are not stupid enough to let Dropkick and Flogging Molly play at the same time Smile
any specific band your goin for? =)
Back to top Go down
ThisMachineKillsFascists
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ThisMachineKillsFascists

West Coast Riot Empty
PostSubject: Re: West Coast Riot   West Coast Riot Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:24 am

Me too. Yeah, we've got to be thankful for that at least. Haha. I'm not really going for any specific band, I think I'll enjoy seeing most of the bands. What about you? Are you getting a backstage pass? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

West Coast Riot Empty
PostSubject: Re: West Coast Riot   West Coast Riot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

West Coast Riot
Page 1 of 1