DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gaslight in Toronto?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
americanscream
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Gaslight in Toronto? Empty
PostSubject: Gaslight in Toronto?   Gaslight in Toronto? Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:00 am

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has any links to videos (or audio, even) from any of their shows in Toronto? I've seen a few on youtube, mostly from the Opera House show in March '09, but I'm greedy Gaslight in Toronto? Icon_razz

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

Gaslight in Toronto? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaslight in Toronto?   Gaslight in Toronto? Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:33 pm

if what you're saying is if there is any download from the toronto shows, then i have no idea but i haven't seen any... maybe somebody does idk xD

but if what you're asking is links to videos, then why don't u select the videos you like from youtube and download them? they'll be on ur computer and you'll be able to watch them any time you want Wink

and this are the only things i've found:
https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com/video-f5/check-out-my-videos-from-the-toronto-show-last-friday-t687.htm?
https://www.youtube.com/mcstevepants

sorry if i'm not much help... (:
Back to top Go down

Gaslight in Toronto?
Page 1 of 1