DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'Evening From Over The Pond

Go down 
+2
Holland
gib786
6 posters
AuthorMessage
gib786
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

'Evening From Over The Pond Empty
PostSubject: 'Evening From Over The Pond   'Evening From Over The Pond Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:42 pm

Greetings chaps and chappettes! Stumbled across this forum a few days ago so thought I might as well sign up.

My names Gib, I'm 22 and from Leeds, England. I got into The Gaslight Anthem back when I first heard '59 sound on Radio 1. Without wanting to sound like a wierdo, that song kinda of moved me, much like any other TGL track I have heard since. My fav track has to be Say I Won't, it always gets me into a happy "going out" kind of mood. I love just how raw and full of emotion the TGL stuff is, makes a change from the commercial tripe out there.

I listen to a lot of different genres of music. Aside from The Gaslight Anthem I really like Coldplay, Jay-Z, David Gray, Dizzee Rascal, Tiesto, Foo Fighters and a whole lot more. I'm also a bit of a petrolhead, currently drive this:
'Evening From Over The Pond Th_DSCF1233
I'm also into F1, as well as football, or soccer to you folk. I'm a fan of my local team, the mighty Leeds United.

Not seen The Gaslight Anthem live yet, currently trying to get a ticket to the manchester gig although it will be the first gig I go to when I'm on my own, should be fun!
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: 'Evening From Over The Pond   'Evening From Over The Pond Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:20 pm

welcome , im going to the manchester gig , it potentially will be the best gig of my life.
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: 'Evening From Over The Pond   'Evening From Over The Pond Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:22 pm

welcome to the site. you've got quite a diverse taste in music.
Back to top Go down
drifter69
Wooderson
Wooderson
drifter69

PostSubject: Re: 'Evening From Over The Pond   'Evening From Over The Pond Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:33 pm

a fellow leeds united fan,we can get on so well around here lol welcome man,you on waccoe?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mafiamusic.proboards99.com
gib786
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: 'Evening From Over The Pond   'Evening From Over The Pond Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:14 pm

Thanks for the welcome

drifter69 wrote:
a fellow leeds united fan,we can get on so well around here lol welcome man,you on waccoe?

Leeds fans here, Leeds fans there! I've signed up waccoe but don't post much. Hoping to get another season ticket again for the championship. I dont think nothing will quite match the feeling at the Bristol game when the whistle finally blew, and the pitch invasion afterwards!
Back to top Go down
drifter69
Wooderson
Wooderson
drifter69

PostSubject: Re: 'Evening From Over The Pond   'Evening From Over The Pond Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:26 am

yeah was incredible,looks like beckfords gone to everton then
Back to top Go down
http://www.mafiamusic.proboards99.com
gib786
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: 'Evening From Over The Pond   'Evening From Over The Pond Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:20 am

Ah well, he can sod off. He might have scored goals but his attitude was piss poor. Shame we didnt make any cash out of him. Kasper Schmeichel looks like a good signing, lets see who else we can get if Bates opens up the coffers
Back to top Go down
Perka
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Perka

PostSubject: Re: 'Evening From Over The Pond   'Evening From Over The Pond Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:19 pm

Welcome! =)

Allouette, Chelsea allouette
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: 'Evening From Over The Pond   'Evening From Over The Pond Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:22 pm

Greetings back!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Evening From Over The Pond   'Evening From Over The Pond Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Evening From Over The Pond
Page 1 of 1