DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Asleepontheforestfloor- My mixtape of relevance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Asleepontheforestfloor
Wooderson
Wooderson
Asleepontheforestfloor

Asleepontheforestfloor- My mixtape of relevance Empty
PostSubject: Asleepontheforestfloor- My mixtape of relevance   Asleepontheforestfloor- My mixtape of relevance Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:57 pm

So it's a day early, but I work Sunday so I wanted to get this done early.

So for this mixtape, I tried to give you guys a general idea of what I've been listening to at the moment. Which is hard to do in 6 songs.

The National- Afraid of Everyone
Their new album is fucking phenomenal! Boxer was great, but I think this one manages to top it! I don't know what is about this band, but I love em. Ever since I heard Brian say that Boxer was one of the 5 albums he'd take with him if he was stranded on a desert island.

P.O.S.- Meth-head vs. McNugget
Ever since I heard this guy at warped tour, I've been blown away. I've been into quite a bit of underground rap and hip hop lately and he is prolly they best I've heard in the genre.

The Hold Steady- Hot Soft Light
They just released a new album that is really good, but Boys and Girls is still my favorite. They are just one of those bands every gaslight fan needs to know about.

Band of Horses- Way Back Home
I've always loved this band an I was pleasantly surprised when I heard they're new album. They've still got it.

Tegan & Sara- Alligator
Tegan & Sara are one of my favorite duos of all time. They're new album is a little different than there past records, but I love it all the same.

Converge- Wretched World
This band is one of the craziest live bands I've seen in my life!!! Some kid got his teeth knocked out. It was fucking ridiculous! They have a lot of energy and they have since they started years ago. I picked a song that wasn't too heavy. haha

Well thats all I got. Here's the link!

http://www.mediafire.com/?tjbmzyumvye

Let me know what you think

*NEW RAR LINK!*

Last edited by Asleepontheforestfloor on Tue May 25, 2010 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Asleepontheforestfloor
Wooderson
Wooderson
Asleepontheforestfloor

PostSubject: Re: Asleepontheforestfloor- My mixtape of relevance   Asleepontheforestfloor- My mixtape of relevance Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:50 am

Give me some feedback when you guys get to it! =]
Back to top Go down
PFREEZY
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Asleepontheforestfloor- My mixtape of relevance   Asleepontheforestfloor- My mixtape of relevance Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:57 pm

POS - sweet
Hold Steady - sweet
Converge - sweet

T&S - no love
BOH - no love
The National - no love
Back to top Go down
http://freezy.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Asleepontheforestfloor- My mixtape of relevance   Asleepontheforestfloor- My mixtape of relevance Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:37 am

mad love for the National
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Asleepontheforestfloor- My mixtape of relevance   Asleepontheforestfloor- My mixtape of relevance Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:48 am

got love for all of them except band of horses. worst band of all time next to weezer. solid mixtape though besides them
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
PFREEZY
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Asleepontheforestfloor- My mixtape of relevance   Asleepontheforestfloor- My mixtape of relevance Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:55 am

Also, put them together in one file if that is possible.
Back to top Go down
http://freezy.tumblr.com
Asleepontheforestfloor
Wooderson
Wooderson
Asleepontheforestfloor

PostSubject: Re: Asleepontheforestfloor- My mixtape of relevance   Asleepontheforestfloor- My mixtape of relevance Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:15 am

[quote="colmillionaire"]got love for all of them except band of horses. worst band of all time next to weezer. solid mixtape though besides them[/quote]

Haha. Like em both. but oh well, we all got opinions!
Back to top Go down
Asleepontheforestfloor
Wooderson
Wooderson
Asleepontheforestfloor

PostSubject: Re: Asleepontheforestfloor- My mixtape of relevance   Asleepontheforestfloor- My mixtape of relevance Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:41 am

New rar link posted. Let me know if it works.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asleepontheforestfloor- My mixtape of relevance   Asleepontheforestfloor- My mixtape of relevance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asleepontheforestfloor- My mixtape of relevance
Page 1 of 1