DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

She Loves You - extra track on American Slang

Go down 
+34
simo
redinthemorning
verbos
JoshRaymond
ksupilot
ExitEnglish
Stevelepore
andy.mac
Novella
dl22
lynchyeatspizza
Tobi
kuruptlon
Clementine
Little Eden
RobertODonnell
Palmer89
vamike
borrowedcar
Jeff
chong138
Holland
ral
MCStevepants
Ryan
Daire
Bigtittykitty
rikerd21
TGAFAN25
stephendgaf
steady now steady now
micwatson
Johnny99
Down by the Mersey
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tobi
A Contender
A Contender

She Loves You - extra track on American Slang - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Loves You - extra track on American Slang   She Loves You - extra track on American Slang - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:57 am

All the thanks go to the guy discovering the link to the podcast! Hope a lot more radio session will surface with the release of the new record!
Back to top Go down
Bigtittykitty
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: She Loves You - extra track on American Slang   She Loves You - extra track on American Slang - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:22 pm

Well i have to say that song was pretty good
Back to top Go down
dl22
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: She Loves You - extra track on American Slang   She Loves You - extra track on American Slang - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:07 pm

so has anyone heard the full band version yet from the album? how does it sound?
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: She Loves You - extra track on American Slang   She Loves You - extra track on American Slang - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:36 am

ral wrote:
As I said before, Brian played this at the Q104.3 studios. There's a short interview that includes the song available at their site http://q1043.com/pages/onair/outofthebox.html. Brian talks briefly about writing The '59 Sound, Clapton and a few other topics. The interview portion is only about 6 minutes. Definitely worth a listen.

When was this recorded?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Tobi
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: She Loves You - extra track on American Slang   She Loves You - extra track on American Slang - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:22 am

it was recorded live in the studio 4/25/10 if what is stated on the site is correct ...
Back to top Go down
borrowedcar
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: She Loves You - extra track on American Slang   She Loves You - extra track on American Slang - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:34 am

you think this will get played live
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: She Loves You - extra track on American Slang   She Loves You - extra track on American Slang - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:00 am

Tobi wrote:
it was recorded live in the studio 4/25/10 if what is stated on the site is correct ...

This and the other interview with Matt Pinfield were both done on April 20th.
Back to top Go down
kuruptlon
A Contender
A Contender
kuruptlon

PostSubject: Re: She Loves You - extra track on American Slang   She Loves You - extra track on American Slang - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:27 pm

Tobi wrote:
All the thanks go to the guy discovering the link to the podcast! Hope a lot more radio session will surface with the release of the new record!

Yeah I'm really hoping for a nice acoustic of Bring It On. For some reason I think that will sound really nice acoustic.
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: She Loves You - extra track on American Slang   She Loves You - extra track on American Slang - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:48 pm

Really hope this gets played live. Dig the whole thing but the outro is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Novella
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Novella

PostSubject: Re: She Loves You - extra track on American Slang   She Loves You - extra track on American Slang - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:36 pm

The full band version is amazing, I'm going to say one of my favorite gaslight songs just from the few times I've listened. Kinda like the first time I heard Navesink or Blue Jeans......atleast for me. If admin says its ok I will upload it for you guys.
Back to top Go down
andy.mac
Wooderson
Wooderson
andy.mac

PostSubject: Re: She Loves You - extra track on American Slang   She Loves You - extra track on American Slang - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:24 pm

this is a great song - only heard the acoustic version though.
Back to top Go down
Novella
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Novella

PostSubject: Re: She Loves You - extra track on American Slang   She Loves You - extra track on American Slang - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:36 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/?ytytr2jgddr
Back to top Go down
Stevelepore
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: She Loves You - extra track on American Slang   She Loves You - extra track on American Slang - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:43 pm

That's a text file. It didn't work for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She Loves You - extra track on American Slang   She Loves You - extra track on American Slang - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:35 pm

holy shit, thanks so much for sharing!!!
Back to top Go down
andy.mac
Wooderson
Wooderson
andy.mac

PostSubject: Re: She Loves You - extra track on American Slang   She Loves You - extra track on American Slang - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:36 pm

Its up on YouTube now
Back to top Go down
ExitEnglish
A Contender
A Contender
ExitEnglish

PostSubject: Re: She Loves You - extra track on American Slang   She Loves You - extra track on American Slang - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:12 am

i got it on itunes, i like it. not a highlight of the album but i like it.
Back to top Go down
ksupilot
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: She Loves You - extra track on American Slang   She Loves You - extra track on American Slang - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:14 am

Holy Sh*t is all I can say....wow...
Back to top Go down
andy.mac
Wooderson
Wooderson
andy.mac

PostSubject: Re: She Loves You - extra track on American Slang   She Loves You - extra track on American Slang - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:21 am

thanks for the mediafire upload
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: She Loves You - extra track on American Slang   She Loves You - extra track on American Slang - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:38 am

wow, this song is incredible
Back to top Go down
ksupilot
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: She Loves You - extra track on American Slang   She Loves You - extra track on American Slang - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:47 am

I haven't been this blown away by a song since Blue Jeans and White T-Shirts....no joke.
Back to top Go down
Stevelepore
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: She Loves You - extra track on American Slang   She Loves You - extra track on American Slang - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:32 am

The file you sent doesn't work for me, it's turns into text. Can someone PM me a better way to get the song?
Back to top Go down
verbos
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
verbos

PostSubject: Re: She Loves You - extra track on American Slang   She Loves You - extra track on American Slang - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:33 am

ksupilot wrote:
I haven't been this blown away by a song since Blue Jeans and White T-Shirts....no joke.

Seriously, you guys, cut it out. I've been listening to the album since it leaked and decided a week ago to go cold turkey until I pick it up tomorrow, and now this. I'm holding off on listening to this one last song until I officially "have" the album, and now I'm getting tempted like this??? Just one more days guys, stop.

Or, I guess I could stop coming on the board and seeing what people are saying about this song (I was going to insert some sort of cheeky emoticon here, but there are so many I don't know what half of them mean. BTW, I said cheeky and I'm not English. I'm taking that word to 'MERICA! YEAH!
Back to top Go down
andy.mac
Wooderson
Wooderson
andy.mac

PostSubject: Re: She Loves You - extra track on American Slang   She Loves You - extra track on American Slang - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:35 am

are you talking about the mediafire link?

it's mp4 format or whatever format itunes is.
Back to top Go down
Stevelepore
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: She Loves You - extra track on American Slang   She Loves You - extra track on American Slang - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:38 am

Yeah, when I downloaded it, it came up as a text file. If someone could post it as an MP3, I'd really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
andy.mac
Wooderson
Wooderson
andy.mac

PostSubject: Re: She Loves You - extra track on American Slang   She Loves You - extra track on American Slang - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:40 am

sorry i can't help man ive got it in the format given in the link
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She Loves You - extra track on American Slang   She Loves You - extra track on American Slang - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

She Loves You - extra track on American Slang
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next