DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bring It On (Audio)

Go down 
+39
Chris
Proteus
vamike
JerseyDevil
Jack
kcdc
MKULTRA
steph
curly
CluckyB
Angry Johnny
bphawk80
WWD4D?
RobertODonnell
Prisoner
Little Eden
borrowedcar
lostmeandering
JoshRaymond
rikerd21
Ryan
Asleepontheforestfloor
micwatson
Johnny99
Jeff
Daire
DaveSavedTheDay
mercyandaminute
Stalls_Standing
Vibes
thecosmickid
IKeeptheDiner
Palmer89
drifter69
stephendgaf
TGAFAN25
Holland
steady now steady now
simo
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DaveSavedTheDay
A Contender
A Contender
DaveSavedTheDay

Bring It On (Audio) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring It On (Audio)   Bring It On (Audio) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:06 pm

I think if we're trying to figure out leaking the album, I should get it on the basis I rule.

No, really. I want it so bad Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.scheponik.com
micwatson
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Bring It On (Audio)   Bring It On (Audio) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:08 pm

brian told me last year when i met him at a concert that they might have some steel guitar .. fake problems-ish
Back to top Go down
Ryan
A Contender
A Contender
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Bring It On (Audio)   Bring It On (Audio) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:08 pm

DaveSavedTheDay wrote:
I think if we're trying to figure out leaking the album, I should get it on the basis I rule.

We haven't even got it yet and already you're begging for it!
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: Bring It On (Audio)   Bring It On (Audio) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:17 pm

micwatson wrote:
brian told me last year when i met him at a concert that they might have some steel guitar .. fake problems-ish

yes that is good to hear, I wonder if alex learned or if they asked someone else to do it
Back to top Go down
DaveSavedTheDay
A Contender
A Contender
DaveSavedTheDay

PostSubject: Re: Bring It On (Audio)   Bring It On (Audio) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:17 pm

Ryan wrote:
DaveSavedTheDay wrote:

We haven't even got it yet and already you're begging for it!

Damn right I am, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scheponik.com
borrowedcar
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Bring It On (Audio)   Bring It On (Audio) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:22 pm

i know its early BUT
chords?
Back to top Go down
borrowedcar
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Bring It On (Audio)   Bring It On (Audio) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:24 pm

its on my ipod now so im happy
Back to top Go down
Little Eden
Wooderson
Wooderson
Little Eden

PostSubject: Re: Bring It On (Audio)   Bring It On (Audio) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:28 pm

How am I supposed to study for my midterm tomorrow now?! I'm way too anxious! Whatevs, I'll take the trade-off!

I had legitimate butterflies as it was downloading, but I think I just fell a little more in love.

and to the mysterious person who posted this unexpected present: thank you Thank You THANK YOU!
Back to top Go down
Prisoner
Wooderson
Wooderson
Prisoner

PostSubject: Re: Bring It On (Audio)   Bring It On (Audio) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:37 pm

JoshRaymond wrote:
micwatson wrote:

yes that is good to hear, I wonder if alex learned or if they asked someone else to do it

Alex plays it. There is a picture of him playing slide on their twitter account
Back to top Go down
RobertODonnell
Wooderson
Wooderson
RobertODonnell

PostSubject: Re: Bring It On (Audio)   Bring It On (Audio) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:53 pm

Little Eden wrote:
How am I supposed to study for my midterm tomorrow now?! I'm way too anxious! Whatevs, I'll take the trade-off!

I know. I have an essay that needs to be finished by tomorrow, so I can't listen to this all day like when AS was leaked.

My only complaint is that Brian doesn't really sell the line "Bring it on" as well as he did "Ameeeeerican Slang!"
Back to top Go down
micwatson
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Bring It On (Audio)   Bring It On (Audio) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:13 pm

Ryan wrote:
If you could get him to send the whole album you could display it for about 10 minutes and we could have a lottery for who gets it - whoever's online at that particular time lol.

dude, i'd die of sleep deprivation cause i'd be so scared to miss it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bring It On (Audio)   Bring It On (Audio) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:32 pm

so when do we delete this post so it doesn't spread like a disease
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: Bring It On (Audio)   Bring It On (Audio) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:40 pm

Now?

Any regular who hasn't got it at this stage can easily drop one of us has it a PM to get it.
Back to top Go down
borrowedcar
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Bring It On (Audio)   Bring It On (Audio) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:42 pm

does it really matter?
itll be out sooner or later
Back to top Go down
WWD4D?
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
WWD4D?

PostSubject: Re: Bring It On (Audio)   Bring It On (Audio) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:05 pm

This is a bit good. I'm going to listen to it a couple of times and then delete it though, i generally don't do leaks but I needed new Gaslight.
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Bring It On (Audio)   Bring It On (Audio) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:17 pm

If the original poster has a Mediafire account, they can delete the file themselves when they want.

Also I think this song will be epic when everybody knows all the words.
Back to top Go down
Prisoner
Wooderson
Wooderson
Prisoner

PostSubject: Re: Bring It On (Audio)   Bring It On (Audio) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:22 pm

Vibes wrote:
Rosamilia kills it on this song. Listen to that lead. DAMN!

haha it turns out i've been listening to the song with one speaker, because my cable is fucked up.
I just listened to the song in stereo and indeed, he is such a great guitarist!

Great, great song
Back to top Go down
Little Eden
Wooderson
Wooderson
Little Eden

PostSubject: Re: Bring It On (Audio)   Bring It On (Audio) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:24 pm

simo wrote:

Also I think this song will be epic when everybody knows all the words.

I posted the full lyrics (or what I got out of it) over on the Bring It On Lyrics thread. I've been staring at them for the last hour and replaying the song. Obsess much?
Back to top Go down
bphawk80
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Bring It On (Audio)   Bring It On (Audio) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:56 pm

Whoever is in charge of deleting this can forget it. It is up at this site, too.

http://thepretender.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
Angry Johnny
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Angry Johnny

PostSubject: Re: Bring It On (Audio)   Bring It On (Audio) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:04 pm

Wow...another great song from TGA. I knew when seeing these guys play basement shows in new brunswick b4 sink or swim came out that they were gonna be memorable. no surprise at all that they have gotten this far, but a selfish part of me doesnt want them to be too big. it always ruins bands for me. as for the leak, it's great to have new music, but doesnt anyone agree that the anticipation of waiting for the new album makes it that much better when it comes out. i almost dont even want it any earlier. i know people that have it already, but it's almost better to get one song at a time. anyone agree?
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: Bring It On (Audio)   Bring It On (Audio) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:18 pm

I prefer to have a full album because it allows you to put the songs in perspective and you kind of get natural favourites that way, if you get song by song its easy to obsessively listen to that song and then your bound to like the next one more.
Back to top Go down
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

PostSubject: Re: Bring It On (Audio)   Bring It On (Audio) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:26 pm

I think I'm going to wait for the official release to give it a listen. I respect the guys enough to listen to the stuff they want me listening to. I've waited long enough that two more months won't really matter.
Back to top Go down
Angry Johnny
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Angry Johnny

PostSubject: Re: Bring It On (Audio)   Bring It On (Audio) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:28 pm

Holland, you make a great point, and i can def agree with you on that. i just kinda like getting it piece by piece cause it takes me a little longer to play it out.
Back to top Go down
curly
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Bring It On (Audio)   Bring It On (Audio) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:38 pm

bphawk80 wrote:
Whoever is in charge of deleting this can forget it. It is up at this site, too.

http://thepretender.tumblr.com/

Yeah, and somebody saw it on there and posted it on BTX and I'm sure other sites.

Love this one a lot more than American Slang.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bring It On (Audio)   Bring It On (Audio) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:32 am

is it me or does this song sound similar to American Slang
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bring It On (Audio)   Bring It On (Audio) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bring It On (Audio)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next