DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A message to the Guests of this forum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

A message to the Guests of this forum Empty
PostSubject: A message to the Guests of this forum   A message to the Guests of this forum Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:30 pm

Hey everybody,

I really want to encourage all of the guests who come by to register for accounts and come join the conversation. It'll let you post and access links to the variety of great music that gets posted here.

I keep seeing 20+ guests logged on at a time, let's turn you guys into users. Come meet the regulars here, make some friends and have some fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.zackshapiro.com
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: A message to the Guests of this forum   A message to the Guests of this forum Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:24 pm

if only so we dont keep getting people posting five times trying to post a link before they realize it wont post unless youre a member!
Back to top Go down
?

PostSubject: Re: A message to the Guests of this forum   A message to the Guests of this forum Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:31 pm

no!
Back to top Go down
rhg5010
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: A message to the Guests of this forum   A message to the Guests of this forum Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:53 pm

Haha this guy is not into it. I was one of those scrubs that posted a link 5 times before joining.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/JabarPSU
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: A message to the Guests of this forum   A message to the Guests of this forum Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:44 pm

rhg5010 wrote:
Haha this guy is not into it. I was one of those scrubs that posted a link 5 times before joining.

i love that you referred to yourself as a scrub. thanks, now im gonna have tlc stuck in my head all night.
Back to top Go down
rhg5010
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: A message to the Guests of this forum   A message to the Guests of this forum Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:37 am

Hahaha welcome to my life. If you embrace that song, it's actually quite nice.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/JabarPSU
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A message to the Guests of this forum   A message to the Guests of this forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A message to the Guests of this forum
Page 1 of 1