DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi from Montreal!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Light This City
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Hi from Montreal! Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Montreal!   Hi from Montreal! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:05 am

Hey, I've visited this forum a couple of times but never got around to signing up. I thought I should to stay up to date on news (I was completely unaware American Slang was posted until a week after its release...) and to chat with other passionate fans since my friends have completely opposite tastes music-wise.

But yeah, I've been a huge fan ever since I heard The '59 Sound but have only gotten to see them once at their first and only show so far in Montreal (but I heard they may be playing Osheaga) and it was phenomenal. That's where I got The '59 Sound LP and ever since, I've been obsessed with getting all my favorite albums on vinyl... Anyways, to keep this short, TGA has changed my life and really widened my tastes, interests and appreciation for various genres of music. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
jennylenore
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Hi from Montreal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Montreal!   Hi from Montreal! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:53 pm

Hey there! TGA is definitely amazing and became an instant favorite for me - I'm so jealous you've gotten to see them! Must've been amazing. This forum is definitely how I keep up to date with everything. Nice to meet you and welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

Hi from Montreal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Montreal!   Hi from Montreal! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 6:06 pm

hello and welcome, what other bands do you like?
Back to top Go down
Light This City
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Hi from Montreal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Montreal!   Hi from Montreal! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:09 pm

jennylenore wrote:
Hey there! TGA is definitely amazing and became an
instant favorite for me - I'm so jealous you've gotten to see them!
Must've been amazing. This forum is definitely how I keep up to date
with everything. Nice to meet you and welcome Smile

Hey thanks! I do feel privileged to see them play since the lineup was pretty sweet and it was at a small venue so tickets were cheap compared to other shows. I'm sure you'll get your chance as TGA progress and will tour more extensively in different areas.

JoshRaymond wrote:
hello and welcome, what other bands do you like?

Well I have a last.fm profile (www.last.fm/user/cereaiwars) to keep track of every single artist I listen to. Mostly my tastes are pretty random. Bands I've enjoyed since forever are Insomnium, AFI and Streetlight Manifesto but lately TGA and Brian Fallon have led me to stuff like Lightning Dust, Against Me! and Tegan and Sara which I also really like.
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

Hi from Montreal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Montreal!   Hi from Montreal! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:17 pm

Welcome to the site! Smile

I added you on last.fm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi from Montreal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Montreal!   Hi from Montreal! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi from Montreal!
Page 1 of 1