DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alrighty

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Iain
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Alrighty Empty
PostSubject: Alrighty   Alrighty Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:31 pm

Hello there fella/s/ettes Just joined and like the fact it's fairly busy here! I'm from the Isle of Skye in North-West Scotland, hopefully that will change to Glasgow next year though. Been into the Gaslight Anthem for what must be approaching a year, so wasn't there from the start. But I'll hopefully make up for that in the future.
Back to top Go down
Palmer89
Wooderson
Wooderson

Alrighty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alrighty   Alrighty Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:46 pm

Hey, welcome to this place. Im sure you'll be alright here. How lonely is it really on that isle?

Been a Gaslight fan since May 2008, not too long myself (although they've not been around long anyway), not sure when 'the start' would be, before '59 sound or around SoS times?
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

Alrighty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alrighty   Alrighty Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:05 pm

Iain wrote:
Hello there fella/s/ettes Just joined and like the fact it's fairly busy here! I'm from the Isle of Skye in North-West Scotland, hopefully that will change to Glasgow next year though. Been into the Gaslight Anthem for what must be approaching a year, so wasn't there from the start. But I'll hopefully make up for that in the future.

The Isle of Skye has some of the best Scotch! I love scotch so much!
Back to top Go down
Iain
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Alrighty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alrighty   Alrighty Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:51 pm

Cheers, Palmer! Ach who knows when the start would be deemed. But I have followed a band called Exit Calm who haven't released an album yet (but will do, round about April this year) for over 2 years. Pretty much one of the first if not the first scottish fan. Saw them in a pub with around 20/30 people, and was the only one along with my brother who went to see them. Yet I probably still wouldn't be classed as being there from the start by some of the fans who had been around for a year longer than myself at least!

I'll take it you've drank some Talisker then, e7c?
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

Alrighty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alrighty   Alrighty Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:15 pm

I have... I am really big J. Walker fan though! I currently have 5 bottles of scotch at home right now:

J. Walker Blue,
J. Walker Gold (my favorite)
J. Walker Green
Oban
Lagavulin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alrighty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alrighty   Alrighty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alrighty
Page 1 of 1