DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brian guest vocals on Ghosts on the Boardwalk from the Bouning Souls

Go down 
+6
CluckyB
ksupilot
Jeff
vamike
PFREEZY
Prisoner
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Prisoner
Wooderson
Wooderson
Prisoner

Brian guest vocals on Ghosts on the Boardwalk from the Bouning Souls Empty
PostSubject: Brian guest vocals on Ghosts on the Boardwalk from the Bouning Souls   Brian guest vocals on Ghosts on the Boardwalk from the Bouning Souls Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:22 am

I just found out Brian sings backupvocals on the Bouncings Souls latest cd Ghosts On The Boardwalk.
I didn't knew it 'till I read it, but still pretty cool

He sings on Gasoline and Airport Security
Dave Hause is also on Gasoline and Dub Says True
Back to top Go down
PFREEZY
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Brian guest vocals on Ghosts on the Boardwalk from the Bouning Souls   Brian guest vocals on Ghosts on the Boardwalk from the Bouning Souls Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:23 am

I got the CD with the 7" boxset. It is a pretty good album and Gasoline is one of the better song on it. Now I know why.
Back to top Go down
http://freezy.tumblr.com
vamike
Wooderson
Wooderson
vamike

PostSubject: Re: Brian guest vocals on Ghosts on the Boardwalk from the Bouning Souls   Brian guest vocals on Ghosts on the Boardwalk from the Bouning Souls Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:39 am

big eyes is my favourite
Back to top Go down
Jeff
A Contender
A Contender
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Brian guest vocals on Ghosts on the Boardwalk from the Bouning Souls   Brian guest vocals on Ghosts on the Boardwalk from the Bouning Souls Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:50 pm

This is an absolutely amazing album. I'll definitely listen for those vocals next time. I know Chuck Ragan has done additional vocals on another album by them. I think it's pretty awesome that there seems to be a pretty tight-knit group of musicians who all record on each other's albums.
Back to top Go down
PFREEZY
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Brian guest vocals on Ghosts on the Boardwalk from the Bouning Souls   Brian guest vocals on Ghosts on the Boardwalk from the Bouning Souls Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:07 am

http://www.daytrotter.com/dt/bouncing-souls-concert/20030999-907.html

The Bouncing Souls Daytrotter session.
Back to top Go down
http://freezy.tumblr.com
ksupilot
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Brian guest vocals on Ghosts on the Boardwalk from the Bouning Souls   Brian guest vocals on Ghosts on the Boardwalk from the Bouning Souls Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:47 am

I think he is in the background at the end of Gasoline, when they keep repeating "Give me some gasoline..."
Back to top Go down
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

PostSubject: Re: Brian guest vocals on Ghosts on the Boardwalk from the Bouning Souls   Brian guest vocals on Ghosts on the Boardwalk from the Bouning Souls Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:14 pm

Jlblue wrote:
This is an absolutely amazing album. I'll definitely listen for those vocals next time. I know Chuck Ragan has done additional vocals on another album by them. I think it's pretty awesome that there seems to be a pretty tight-knit group of musicians who all record on each other's albums.

Don't forget Ted Hutt being the one producing all of them. (He's the producer for '59 sound and American Slang, Chuck Ragan's first record (Ragan produced his second on his own), the last two Bouncing Souls records, Lucero's 1372 Overton Park and of course all of Flogging Molly's stuff since Drunken Lullabies. Talk about track record Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Brian guest vocals on Ghosts on the Boardwalk from the Bouning Souls   Brian guest vocals on Ghosts on the Boardwalk from the Bouning Souls Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:49 pm

don't forget the last two Street Dogs records, both of which are essentially flawless albums
Back to top Go down
Turn the Casanova On
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Turn the Casanova On

PostSubject: Re: Brian guest vocals on Ghosts on the Boardwalk from the Bouning Souls   Brian guest vocals on Ghosts on the Boardwalk from the Bouning Souls Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:31 pm

Where is he? I don't hear him.
Back to top Go down
girls have those eyes
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
girls have those eyes

PostSubject: Re: Brian guest vocals on Ghosts on the Boardwalk from the Bouning Souls   Brian guest vocals on Ghosts on the Boardwalk from the Bouning Souls Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:47 pm

Wow I've been listening to this album so much lately and gasoline and airport security are my favourite songs on the record. I can't believe I couldn't recognize his voice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hoftoronto
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Brian guest vocals on Ghosts on the Boardwalk from the Bouning Souls   Brian guest vocals on Ghosts on the Boardwalk from the Bouning Souls Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:09 pm

The Bouncing Souls 20th Anniversary box set has all of the 7" records that comprise the songs on Ghosts on the Boardwalk (including the songs featuring Brian).

The box was limited to 200 copies. There's one on E-bay now with a few hours left and there's only one bid for $50. I paid $80 for my copy of this.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=bouncing+souls+box+&_trksid=p5197.c0.m627
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian guest vocals on Ghosts on the Boardwalk from the Bouning Souls   Brian guest vocals on Ghosts on the Boardwalk from the Bouning Souls Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brian guest vocals on Ghosts on the Boardwalk from the Bouning Souls
Page 1 of 1