DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gaslight Anthem to play Hard Rock Calling with Pearl Jam

Go down 
+5
steady now steady now
ral
borrowedcar
Luca Chinaski
Down by the Mersey
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Down by the Mersey
Wooderson
Wooderson
Down by the Mersey

Gaslight Anthem to play Hard Rock Calling with Pearl Jam Empty
PostSubject: Gaslight Anthem to play Hard Rock Calling with Pearl Jam   Gaslight Anthem to play Hard Rock Calling with Pearl Jam Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:56 am

According to the Live Nation website this is going to happen. Confirmation of line up due this morning.

Also UK tour presale at 9am this morning as well.

http://www.livenation.co.uk/artist/The-Gaslight-Anthem-tickets?c=lnw-100210
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/bosshugo
Luca Chinaski
A Contender
A Contender
Luca Chinaski

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem to play Hard Rock Calling with Pearl Jam   Gaslight Anthem to play Hard Rock Calling with Pearl Jam Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:13 am

Fuckin' amazing.
Amazing, man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pearljamonline.it/
borrowedcar
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem to play Hard Rock Calling with Pearl Jam   Gaslight Anthem to play Hard Rock Calling with Pearl Jam Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:21 pm

i sense a cover of "State of Love and Trust" a-comin'
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem to play Hard Rock Calling with Pearl Jam   Gaslight Anthem to play Hard Rock Calling with Pearl Jam Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:43 pm

Ben Harper & Relentless7 and Wolfmother are also playing the main stage on Friday.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem to play Hard Rock Calling with Pearl Jam   Gaslight Anthem to play Hard Rock Calling with Pearl Jam Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:56 am

It's great that they are back on the main stage without the Boss being responsible for it this time round. They were great last time, and I bet the organisers realized that.

It will be interesting to see what other main stage appearances there may be this year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
borrowedcar
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem to play Hard Rock Calling with Pearl Jam   Gaslight Anthem to play Hard Rock Calling with Pearl Jam Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:18 am

^ i think they are trying to ween themselves off of the bruce connection. think about it...brian's saying that he's trying to sound different and that might just be because he's trying to make a name for himself
Back to top Go down
Reinvent good times
A Contender
A Contender
Reinvent good times

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem to play Hard Rock Calling with Pearl Jam   Gaslight Anthem to play Hard Rock Calling with Pearl Jam Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:40 pm

Darn near dream lineup for me..Pj and TGA? Fave band from the 90's with fave band of past two years....
How much for tickets--US dollars?
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem to play Hard Rock Calling with Pearl Jam   Gaslight Anthem to play Hard Rock Calling with Pearl Jam Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:52 pm

Reinvent good times wrote:
How much for tickets--US dollars?

about USD 80 (general admission/standing)
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem to play Hard Rock Calling with Pearl Jam   Gaslight Anthem to play Hard Rock Calling with Pearl Jam Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:36 pm

a cover of "state of love and trust" or maybe they'll start it and eddie vedder will come out and join brian in singing...
damn, gaslight's gotten to play with a lot of great bands in such a short time.
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem to play Hard Rock Calling with Pearl Jam   Gaslight Anthem to play Hard Rock Calling with Pearl Jam Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:57 pm

I doubt they'd play with PJ or Eddie Vedder. I rekon they'd rather get on with their own career than have the media pin them with another high profile band and scrutinise their music for PJ inflluences.

Also, and this is my own personal opinion, I don't think Brian would want anymore individual 'moments' without the rest of the bands eg going on on his own to play with PJ or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Down by the Mersey
Wooderson
Wooderson
Down by the Mersey

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem to play Hard Rock Calling with Pearl Jam   Gaslight Anthem to play Hard Rock Calling with Pearl Jam Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:16 am

Will they play a song together? Who knows but whatever happens it is going to be a good day with 2 of my favourite bands playing on the same bill and I'm going to make the most of it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/bosshugo
Luca Chinaski
A Contender
A Contender
Luca Chinaski

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem to play Hard Rock Calling with Pearl Jam   Gaslight Anthem to play Hard Rock Calling with Pearl Jam Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:01 pm

Gaslight Anthem and Pearl Jam will playing Sonic Reducer by Dead Boys or Ball and Chain by Social D.
Back to top Go down
borrowedcar
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem to play Hard Rock Calling with Pearl Jam   Gaslight Anthem to play Hard Rock Calling with Pearl Jam Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:17 pm

^ that would be awesome
Back to top Go down
Luca Chinaski
A Contender
A Contender
Luca Chinaski

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem to play Hard Rock Calling with Pearl Jam   Gaslight Anthem to play Hard Rock Calling with Pearl Jam Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:38 pm

intothewild wrote:
Gaslight Anthem and Pearl Jam will playing Sonic Reducer by Dead Boys or Ball and Chain by Social D.

... or London Calling by the Clash.
Back to top Go down
SouthJerseyTGA
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
SouthJerseyTGA

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem to play Hard Rock Calling with Pearl Jam   Gaslight Anthem to play Hard Rock Calling with Pearl Jam Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:35 pm

I must get to London. I have to be there.
Back to top Go down
Luca Chinaski
A Contender
A Contender
Luca Chinaski

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem to play Hard Rock Calling with Pearl Jam   Gaslight Anthem to play Hard Rock Calling with Pearl Jam Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:58 pm

Ah, Baba O'Riley. Sure. Pearl Jam w/Brian Fallon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem to play Hard Rock Calling with Pearl Jam   Gaslight Anthem to play Hard Rock Calling with Pearl Jam Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaslight Anthem to play Hard Rock Calling with Pearl Jam
Page 1 of 1