DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Howdy from Belfast!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
benbenben
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
benbenben

Howdy from Belfast! Empty
PostSubject: Howdy from Belfast!   Howdy from Belfast! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:08 am

Hi everyone!

My name is Ben, I signed up to the forum few months ago and totally forgot about it!

I got into TGA a while ago by accident really.

I was a big Against Me! fan and was on the Sabot Productions website looking at their vinyl. They were just about to release Senor & The Queen and had "Wherefore Art Thou, Elvis?" start playing when the site opened.

I fell in love with the song and got Senor & The Queen, which totally blew my mind! Got the rest of their stuff and have picked up a bit of vinyl too. I then made the trip over to Glasgow to see their first UK show.

Great band, and it looks like a great community on this site. Look forward to getting to know you guys a bit!

Oh yeah, what else about me. I am a 20 year old student/IT worker from Belfast. Into all kinds of music,really loving the southern/country type punk going on now, like Lucero and some Suburban Home bands.

Anything else just ask!
Back to top Go down
http://www.benbenbenblogblogblog.blogspot.com
Ryan
A Contender
A Contender
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from Belfast!   Howdy from Belfast! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 4:29 pm

Welcome to the forum mate. You've probably been here longer than me so I can't REALLY welcome you. Nice to see another Norn Irish TGA fan though, thought I was alone!
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from Belfast!   Howdy from Belfast! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:12 pm

Hello , welcome to the forum. Its weird how you discover bands, i only got into Gaslight because i saw their name on the lockup stage for leeds festival so i checked them out and ive been pretty obsessed with their music since then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from Belfast!   Howdy from Belfast! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Howdy from Belfast!
Page 1 of 1