DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From the heart of the Steel City

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DaveSavedTheDay
A Contender
A Contender
DaveSavedTheDay

From the heart of the Steel City Empty
PostSubject: From the heart of the Steel City   From the heart of the Steel City Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:07 pm

Hey guys, I'm pretty pumped I've finally found this site. I'm Dave, 21, from Pittsburgh, Pa. I've been listening to the band since I first stumbled across Sink or Swim a few years ago.

I've been a huge Springsteen fan my entire life and so I guess it's only natural I end up loving Gaslight for the same reasons I love Bruce, the tales of rock and roll romances and the eternal dream for something more.

At any rate, glad to be around, looking forward to posting a lot, yo. Take care.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scheponik.com
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: From the heart of the Steel City   From the heart of the Steel City Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:22 pm

Dave glad you found us (I know it can be pretty tricky to do without hiring a private investigator, and in this economy who can afford a PI?)

Have you had the chance to see TGA live yet?
Back to top Go down
DaveSavedTheDay
A Contender
A Contender
DaveSavedTheDay

PostSubject: Re: From the heart of the Steel City   From the heart of the Steel City Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:35 pm

Yeah, and of course it was sick. I've seen them twice both in Pittsburgh, the first time was actually the week of my birthday, haha.
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: From the heart of the Steel City   From the heart of the Steel City Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:49 am

Welcome man

how did you hear about the forum?
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: From the heart of the Steel City   From the heart of the Steel City Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:08 am

Welcome Dave! Look forward to seeing you around.
Back to top Go down
DaveSavedTheDay
A Contender
A Contender
DaveSavedTheDay

PostSubject: Re: From the heart of the Steel City   From the heart of the Steel City Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:52 am

I actually stumbled across the board when I started digging into some of the Cincinnati Rail Tie stuff, really pumped I got this though. When I saw them earlier in the year I kept thinking, "Wish I had some place to talk about these guys" Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: From the heart of the Steel City   From the heart of the Steel City Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:50 am

Be sure to check out the contest thread in the News section, just a few more days to enter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From the heart of the Steel City   From the heart of the Steel City Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From the heart of the Steel City
Page 1 of 1