DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection

Go down 
+46
sinkorswimmydear
Andy_
enola
songs like a comfort
bringiton_ty
SirBrad
moreblue
Klown
SubconsciousRitual
jerzshore732
TGAforLIFE
Down by the Mersey
JimmyB
HorribleCrowe
Jerseyrain
IrishNameAndAnInjury
luckyman
Gaslight23
brucesboots
Phil Rockabill
Shrewsbury_Stars
19thirty
fullcollapse
Daire
built2last25
ral
xorcist
Stevearm
loazis
simo
Bea
ExitEnglish
Shipyards
RobertODonnell
kcdc
kieran
Scarlett
geezfools
steph
caty0everlongx
tdawg
Vibes
Palmer89
e7c
lynchyeatspizza
steady now steady now
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shipyards
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Shipyards

my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:17 am

My collection isn't as exciting as others, but in the spirit of sharing I have (also have a few duplicates which I must post up here to pass on, but everything is in storage at the mo') ...

"Sink or Swim" (12")- Clear with blue splatter. Blue. Clear. Purple. Green.
Cd.

"The '59 Sound" (12")- Blue. White.
Cd.

"S&TQ" (2 x 7") Clear. Red. Orange.
(10") White. Black

"Sink or Swim Demos"- Orange. Green/Black. Yellow. Gold

"The '59 Sound" (7")- Gold. Black.
"Old White Lincoln" (7")- Whiter.
"Great Expectations" (7")- Black.
"The '59 Sound" (7")- Clear.

"Live ..." (10")- Black.

Couple of signed posters.

"Gospel Hymns" (7")- Brown. White. Black (US). Black (Euro). Gold. Silver.

"Johnny Cash Tribute" (12")- Brown.
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:36 pm

does your SOS clear play well? Mine sounds horrible.
Back to top Go down
Shipyards
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Shipyards

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:04 pm

To be honest I haven't played it my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes

I know there was a lot of problems with the clear with blue splatter. My first copy jumped horribly; I picked up a second (which I gave a cursory listen to and seemed fine), so I passed the jumper on to a friend!
Back to top Go down
kcdc
A Contender
A Contender
kcdc

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:18 pm

My extra copy of Sink or Swim on White with Red Splatter has been sold...sorry if anyone was looking for it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deadformat.net/tradelist/kcdc
ExitEnglish
A Contender
A Contender
ExitEnglish

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:08 am

okay i know this thread is super old, and i dont know if the OP will see this but how the butt did you get that no release cassette?
i have a bunch of stuff coming in the mail i'll take a picture once it's all here
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:57 am

ExitEnglish wrote:
okay i know this thread is super old, and i dont know if the OP will see this but how the butt did you get that no release cassette?
i have a bunch of stuff coming in the mail i'll take a picture once it's all here

the OP sees everything my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 2 Icon_cyclops

I got the No Release cassette via this forum, as Chris Eissing, the producer, is a member. He found 15 tapes, and 13 were given by the forum admin to deserving fans. One was given away in a competition on here, and one will be auctioned for charity some time soon, also via this forum. There are several threads connected with this (search under 'Coffee House Sessions').

I will post a new photo when I have the American Slang items in which I am still waiting for, as my collection has grown since.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:01 am

i'd love to have the coffee house sessions! i just hope people don't start selling them on ebay some years from now..
Back to top Go down
ExitEnglish
A Contender
A Contender
ExitEnglish

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:02 pm

they probably will, but i'd love to have one too. particularly with the note from brian.
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:54 pm

ExitEnglish wrote:

Haha... I do see everything!

Here is the link to the thread about giving away the tapes in a contest:
https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com/news-f4/contest-the-coffeehouse-sessions-t1500.htm

the thread about giving them away to deserving members:
https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com/news-f4/the-coffeehouse-sessions-t1392.htm

and everything that Steady Now Steady Now said was pretty much spot on for a condensed history of the tape.
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:01 pm

Did we ever give one away for that Christmas contest? Or did not enough people do it?
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:10 pm

yep, Palmer89 won.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:47 pm

e7c wrote:
Haha... I do see everything!

Except the you weren't the OP; too much time in the woods damage your eyesight? my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 2 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
ExitEnglish
A Contender
A Contender
ExitEnglish

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:32 pm

my updated gaslight collection -
my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 2 2cztvgk

missing a few things but i'm really happy with it
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 7:52 pm

I just have 4 cd's, a t-shirt and a poster.

=(
Back to top Go down
kcdc
A Contender
A Contender
kcdc

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:13 am

I won the last eBay auction for Sink or Swim on black my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 2 Icon_biggrin Super stoked!!!
Back to top Go down
Stevearm
Wooderson
Wooderson
Stevearm

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:21 am

These are just ridiculous lol...all I have are 2 shirts...I plan on buying all the albums on CD and vinyl eventually, but I don't make any money xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stevearm

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:52 am

I have all four albums on CD, a tshirt and the Brian Fallon/Chuck Ragan Split.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:27 am

ExitEnglish wrote:
my updated gaslight collection -
my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 2 2cztvgk

missing a few things but i'm really happy with it

that is great; I don't collect colour variants, but I know I great collection when I see it my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 2 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
xorcist
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:08 am

khchausk8er wrote:
I won the last eBay auction for Sink or Swim on black my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 2 Icon_biggrin Super stoked!!!

Well consider me jealous. I just need that and the White SATQ 7" then I'm done...for my collection at least.
Back to top Go down
ExitEnglish
A Contender
A Contender
ExitEnglish

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:16 am

xorcist wrote:
khchausk8er wrote:

Well consider me jealous. I just need that and the White SATQ 7" then I'm done...for my collection at least.

i was watching that auction haha

i just made a deal to get black SOS, pretty excited. then i'll need white SATQ (never seen it being sold in the time i pay attention) and the blue splatter of SOS demos, and a few other things (american slang, a few other SOS ones)
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:28 pm

ExitEnglish wrote:
xorcist wrote:
khchausk8er wrote:

i was watching that auction haha

i just made a deal to get black SOS, pretty excited. then i'll need white SATQ (never seen it being sold in the time i pay attention) and the blue splatter of SOS demos, and a few other things (american slang, a few other SOS ones)

I think the last one on Ebay was in October. I "won" it with a relatively low high bid but it never showed up. Seller said it was sent out media with no tracking or delivery confirmation. I ended up getting a refund after a month or so and never heard from the guy again. So either there's one copy floating around in the USPS or he kept it. Pretty disappointing overall.

I still want that and the black SoS but I'm considering selling the other stuff - the rest of the 1st+2nd pressings of SoS, the colored The '59 Sounds, couple copies of the demos, and a few more. Maybe I should put together a list.
Back to top Go down
ExitEnglish
A Contender
A Contender
ExitEnglish

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:04 pm

well that sucks. there was the one on ebay to which he was referring (last week, or that's what i was assuming), and then there was another one that ended about 2 weeks ago, ended around ~250.

i need the other two first presses (blue, white/red splatter), the green of 59 sound and american slang, VC american slang, and i think the 5th press of SOS. and i guess the 1.5 euro press of SATQ

the american slang prices have already dropped significantly so i'ma wait it out on those.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:25 am

I have just re-photographed my expanded collection. Here its is:

my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 2 TGAcollectionmid2010

The front row shows promo CDs (incl. the original SoS demos on CD-R on the left). The second row shows the most important free cover CDs and compliations, as well as a selection of the remainder). The other rows should be self-explanatory. I don't collect vinyl colour variants.
Back to top Go down
kcdc
A Contender
A Contender
kcdc

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:21 pm

It's here!!!!!

my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 2 Gaslig10
Back to top Go down
ExitEnglish
A Contender
A Contender
ExitEnglish

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:51 pm

awesome! my guy hasn't gotten back to me in a few days, i'm getting nervous
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next