DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection

Go down 
+46
sinkorswimmydear
Andy_
enola
songs like a comfort
bringiton_ty
SirBrad
moreblue
Klown
SubconsciousRitual
jerzshore732
TGAforLIFE
Down by the Mersey
JimmyB
HorribleCrowe
Jerseyrain
IrishNameAndAnInjury
luckyman
Gaslight23
brucesboots
Phil Rockabill
Shrewsbury_Stars
19thirty
fullcollapse
Daire
built2last25
ral
xorcist
Stevearm
loazis
simo
Bea
ExitEnglish
Shipyards
RobertODonnell
kcdc
kieran
Scarlett
geezfools
steph
caty0everlongx
tdawg
Vibes
Palmer89
e7c
lynchyeatspizza
steady now steady now
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
luckyman
A Contender
A Contender
luckyman

my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:02 pm

Thanks for the info mate, think i will try and track down one of those.
Back to top Go down
jerzshore732
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:03 pm

does anyone have the Matrix for the Euro press that was destroyed vs the RePress clear w blue sprigue....?? Thanks guys! Trying to figure out which one I have!
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
HorribleCrowe

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:51 pm

I need the cassette Sad
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 1:04 am

Damn, some of you guys are fanatical. I see 8 pressings of one album and think I'd rather spend that money from those other 7 on other records. That's just me though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bradmhouser
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:49 am

every word Handwritten .

my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 6 Dscf9210
Back to top Go down
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:57 am

wow that collection looks sweeeet!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theknuckledowns
songs like a comfort
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
songs like a comfort

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:09 am

Awesome!
But can anyone help me and tell me where I can get the Handwritten-Single on Vinyl?
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:44 am

songs like a comfort wrote:
Awesome!
But can anyone help me and tell me where I can get the Handwritten-Single on Vinyl?

That doesn't exist as of yet.
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:38 am

any word on a release date for the next single, Brian say anything at the recent festivals ?
Back to top Go down
built2last25
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
built2last25

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:37 pm

jerzshore732 wrote:
does anyone have the Matrix for the Euro press that was destroyed vs the RePress clear w blue sprigue....?? Thanks guys! Trying to figure out which one I have!

I just checked mine and they seem to have the same matrix numbers
Back to top Go down
songs like a comfort
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
songs like a comfort

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:52 am

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
songs like a comfort wrote:
Awesome!

That doesn't exist as of yet.

So what's on the picture in the 2nd row on the left side? Question
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:00 am

Handwritten promo cd
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
songs like a comfort
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
songs like a comfort

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:02 am

Ah, I see. Thanks.
Never seen a promo cd on my own eyes... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:12 am

below is a few things i missed while doing my other photo shoots, i think this photo makes the pics complete in The Museum as Eamonn calls it. At this point I would like to thank him so much for his help and advice on putting a good few of these things in place, he has come to my rescue a few times now , for someone ive never met only on a fans forum. top man , thanks so much.

ps the sink (black) is the euro pressing.

my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 6 Dscf9211
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:44 pm

brucesboots wrote:
below is a few things i missed while doing my other photo shoots, i think this photo makes the pics complete in The Museum as Eamonn calls it. At this point I would like to thank him so much for his help and advice on putting a good few of these things in place, he has come to my rescue a few times now , for someone ive never met only on a fans forum. top man , thanks so much.

No problem Steve. Glad I've been able to help with the curating. This forum is full of good people and I think that's a testament to the music that brings us together.
Back to top Go down
jerzshore732
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:01 pm

built2last25 wrote:
jerzshore732 wrote:

I just checked mine and they seem to have the same matrix numbers

Thanks man, just trying to make sure I have one of everything.... damn OCD......
Back to top Go down
jerzshore732
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:02 pm

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
brucesboots wrote:

No problem Steve. Glad I've been able to help with the curating. This forum is full of good people and I think that's a testament to the music that brings us together.

Its very true, without this site and the good people I would probably go nuts..... that being said, thank you everyone, even the lurkers.
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 6:50 pm

I only started recently to collect Gaslight vinyl and it seems like a neverending story Wink I already have a few but there are still so many missing ....
I do have pics of each record but I might take another one with all I have so far and post it here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:36 am

enola wrote:
I only started recently to collect Gaslight vinyl and it seems like a neverending story Wink I already have a few but there are still so many missing ....
I do have pics of each record but I might take another one with all I have so far and post it here.

look forward to it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:58 am

brucesboots wrote:
enola wrote:

You have seen them already Wink
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:59 am

enola wrote:
brucesboots wrote:
enola wrote:

the peeps around here havnt.
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:05 am

brucesboots wrote:
enola wrote:
brucesboots wrote:
enola wrote:

the peeps around here havnt.

Well then ...
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151003397063878.437844.786378877&type=1&l=525a4f5601
Back to top Go down
Andy_
A Contender
A Contender
Andy_

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:50 pm

brucesboots - what a collection, Jesus
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/@DrewsBatches
sinkorswimmydear
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:27 pm

your collection looks like perfection, brucesboots ! can't compete with that. here is my collection.

my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 6 Dscn2710
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:06 am

^^^ How long have you been building that collection? Is your goal to get every variant of every release?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next