DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brooklyn Bowl photos

Go down 
+3
KittyKat
sarahjay
NeverTrustAJunkie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

Brooklyn Bowl photos Empty
PostSubject: Brooklyn Bowl photos   Brooklyn Bowl photos Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:21 pm

Hi guys, new here Brooklyn Bowl photos Icon_smile

Here's some photos I took at the Brooklyn Bowl if you're interested:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/starstruck76/sets/72157622607692078/

I wrote an article about the show as well (link on that page). Also, just FYI, I didn't intentionally focus in on mostly Brian. It was just the spot in the crowd I had (was stuck behind a tall dude that blocked my view of half the stage).

That was the second time I saw them (first was on the Rise Against tour). Definitely plan on seeing them again!
Back to top Go down
sarahjay
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
sarahjay

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn Bowl photos   Brooklyn Bowl photos Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:39 pm

These are great shots! Thanks for sharing! Brooklyn Bowl photos Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
KittyKat
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
KittyKat

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn Bowl photos   Brooklyn Bowl photos Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:51 pm

Fantastic, thanks, did you film any of the songs? K
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn Bowl photos   Brooklyn Bowl photos Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:20 pm

No I didn't film! For some reason at the shows I've been to lately, security has been cracking down on people taking video. Since I was standing right next to them, I didn't take the chance because I didn't want to get yelled at or something. Here's some other people's stuff though:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=gaslight+brooklyn++bowl&search_type=&aq=f

Edit: LOL and the person seems to be standing right where I was. Oh well. I'm a wimp. But also, I had the Canon out and people were moshing, so I was more concerned with protecting that camera than digging out the point & shoot with video capabilities.
Back to top Go down
KittyKat
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
KittyKat

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn Bowl photos   Brooklyn Bowl photos Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:38 pm

He he..cool, thanks for the links. I was at the gig but didn't take my camera at all, d'oh!I was standing near the front but side, behind the safety of the bowling wall, you did really well to get those fab pics in the mosh-fest! Got a good few great pics of Terminal 5 and Trocadero but haven't figured out how to put one on the forum yet or I'd share.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn Bowl photos   Brooklyn Bowl photos Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:46 pm

How was it seeing them in a big venue like T5? I was considering that show, but when the Bowl gig was announced I was like- OK yeah, I'll be going to Brooklyn thank you very much! ha
Back to top Go down
KittyKat
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
KittyKat

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn Bowl photos   Brooklyn Bowl photos Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:03 pm

The guys next to me at the Bowl said that too, no way would they have gone to T5. To be honest I didn't feel it that much as I was on front row at T5, and just SO excited to be seeing them in the States!!!I had the biggest grin on my face all night. I was just takin in the whole thing...and found it cool that there was a guy flipping hot dogs upstairs outside in the peeing rain.....a bit surreal! We don't have gigs in bowling alleys here so Bowl was amazing...bowling, food, baseball on big screen while support are playing????!!! Nuts!!! Benny's drum kit rocks, I like your chosen pic!
Back to top Go down
Johnny99
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn Bowl photos   Brooklyn Bowl photos Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:15 pm

i went to both shows and loved them both.
of course the smaller venue is nice.
but they were both damn good.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn Bowl photos   Brooklyn Bowl photos Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:36 pm

Am I crazy or was the T5 show supposed to be at Roseland? And did they do that thing where they were going to buy any All Points West attendees a drink? I was at APW and was so mad I was late because of the rain, and was slightly relieved they had to cancel, because then I didn't miss anything. :O
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn Bowl photos   Brooklyn Bowl photos Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:06 pm

great photos! The girl from Murder By Death signed a record for my daughter, it says "if you want to be a rockstar, then be a ROCKSTAR!"
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn Bowl photos   Brooklyn Bowl photos Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:35 pm

She speaks the truth Wink
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn Bowl photos   Brooklyn Bowl photos Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:02 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Am I crazy or was the T5 show supposed to be at Roseland? And did they do that thing where they were going to buy any All Points West attendees a drink? I was at APW and was so mad I was late because of the rain, and was slightly relieved they had to cancel, because then I didn't miss anything. :O

it was always supposed to be at t5. you had to bring your apw ticket and it would've acted as a coupon for a free drink.

i was at the brooklyn bowl show too! great pictures
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
stupendoussven
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
stupendoussven

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn Bowl photos   Brooklyn Bowl photos Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:24 pm

those pictures are really awesome. I wish I could of gone to this but I couldn't cause I had to work late. At least I was right up front againt the barricade for them at T5
Back to top Go down
http://sirsvenjensen.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn Bowl photos   Brooklyn Bowl photos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brooklyn Bowl photos
Page 1 of 1