DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi everyone!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LoisPennycandy
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:47 pm

I'm not really a fan of Introduction threads on other boards, so I'll keep this short.

I'm Leah. I live in New Jersey, and I waste far too much time on the internet. Nice to meet you all!
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:30 pm

hey Leah, welcome to the forum. this forum's different than most of the other ones, so feel free to do a more lengthy intro. how'd you find out about Gaslight? ever seen a home show in Jersey? my dream is to see them at like Asbury Lanes or the Stone Pony or something. would be ridiculous
Back to top Go down
LoisPennycandy
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:14 pm

Okay then!

I got into them earlier this year. A lot of my friends were listening to them so I went and got Sink or Swim. And so on.

I have yet to see them here. I'm planning on seeing them when they come to Montclair in December, but other than that I've only seen them in Philly.
Back to top Go down
lynchyeatspizza
Wooderson
Wooderson
lynchyeatspizza

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:43 pm

Sounds pretty good Smile I've never seen them Sad yes, it does suck. They better come out to Australia straight after they release their next record, and they better still play some SoS songs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lynchy911
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:54 pm

Juke is right, this forum is a little bit different, I hope that you find everyone here to be really nice and hopefully you will stick around!

Make sure you see them in December because after this tour is over, I have heard that they are going to take 6 months off of touring!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Board :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: