DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings from Leeds

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rikerd21
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
rikerd21

Greetings from Leeds Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Leeds   Greetings from Leeds Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:38 pm

Helllo everyone just wanted to say hey. i just found these forums today and i really love em Very Happy anyway im Richard im 18 and i work at IKEA lol just wanted to introduce myself catch ya later Smile
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Leeds   Greetings from Leeds Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:55 pm

hey man, what's up? glad you like the forum. how'd you get into the band? have you had a chance to see them live yet? and are you a '59 guy or an SoS guy?
Back to top Go down
rikerd21
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
rikerd21

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Leeds   Greetings from Leeds Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 5:11 pm

I was just watching the music channel Kerrang and then the 59 sound came on and i was blown away. yep ive seen them once and it was the second best day of my life lol it was at Leeds festival this year and i got to meet them before the played i was right at the front and i stayed there for 4 hours for other bands but mainly i was there for TGA and it was simply amazing. And id say im more of a '59 guy just cos its the first song and album i heard by them
Back to top Go down
KittyKat
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
KittyKat

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Leeds   Greetings from Leeds Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:10 pm

Hi Richard, from Wakefield myself but living in London. Old White Lincoln hooked me about a year ago when I heard it on Absolute Radio...been lucky enough to see them live 8 times since. Welcome!
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Leeds   Greetings from Leeds Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:56 pm

welcome to the forum. What other bands did you go to see at the festival?
Back to top Go down
rikerd21
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
rikerd21

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Leeds   Greetings from Leeds Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:52 pm

ermmm way too many to remember but some of the were AFI, Lostprohets, Broadway calls, Glasvegas and many many more but TGA were the best of the whole weekend Greetings from Leeds Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Leeds   Greetings from Leeds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Leeds
Page 1 of 1