DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi everyone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Novella
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Novella

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone   Hi everyone Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:44 am

My names Jeff. I live in Queens, NY. I first heard of TGA about a year ago, I believe right after 59' sound came out. Seeing them live the first time this week. Hopefully 2 shows in two days if I can get my own way. I've searched the board pretty much for a few hours straight and all you guys/gals are real cool. Just starting collecting too, so hopefully I'll be up there and join some of you on that part of the forum as well.
Back to top Go down

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:26 pm

Hello, welcome to the boards Jeff. Hope you enjoy the show(s), TGA are definately one of the best live bands (or bands full stop) out there.

Edit: I also think your profile picture is pretty sweet.
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:25 pm

yeah, your profile picture is quite awesome... dare I say radical?

great to have you here, be sure to check out the audio section for tons of great live shows and other cool recordings
Back to top Go down
tdawg
Wooderson
Wooderson
tdawg

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 4:37 am

Smoking hot chick, ww2 fighter plane (corsair??)....

Hi everyone Homer_drool
Back to top Go down
http://www.utdallas.edu/~dat054000
Novella
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Novella

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:20 am

tdawg wrote:
Smoking hot chick, ww2 fighter plane (corsair??)....

Hi everyone Homer_drool

I believe so, good eye
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:44 pm

hey Jeff, welcome to the forum. we're all pretty nice around here. hope you stick around. and vinyl collecting can be very addicting from what i've heard, so begin collecting wisely. watch that bank account. and have fun at the shows too. they're incredible
Back to top Go down

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:06 pm

Someone on here (can't remeber who but it was one of the more active users) gave me some advice when I started collecting vinyls, and that was 'don't get involved with colour variants'. It's very good advice that I'd reccommend if funds are an issue!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Board :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: