DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Once Upon a Time, bonus track on The '59 Sound

Go down 
+13
LittleJonnyHormone
PatientFabiWheel
tomttt
Forum Owner
Jukebox Romeo
lhdez
rosstbh
stephendgaf
dandangoose
JoshRaymond
Stalls_Standing
geezfools
e7c
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Once Upon a  Time, bonus track on The '59 Sound Empty
PostSubject: Once Upon a Time, bonus track on The '59 Sound   Once Upon a  Time, bonus track on The '59 Sound Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 5:29 pm

On iTunes, The '59 Sound is up for preorder and track 13 is listed as Once Upon a Time.
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time, bonus track on The '59 Sound   Once Upon a  Time, bonus track on The '59 Sound Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:17 pm

hmm interesting!

I have had a copy of The '59 Sound for almost two months now, and yet I am still psyched!
Back to top Go down
geezfools
A Contender
A Contender
geezfools

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time, bonus track on The '59 Sound   Once Upon a  Time, bonus track on The '59 Sound Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:37 pm

there were always plans for itunes to have a bonus song
Back to top Go down
http://18milesaminute.wordpress.com

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time, bonus track on The '59 Sound   Once Upon a  Time, bonus track on The '59 Sound Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:51 pm

geezfools wrote:
there were always plans for itunes to have a bonus song
The news is the title.
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time, bonus track on The '59 Sound   Once Upon a  Time, bonus track on The '59 Sound Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:39 pm

Ooooh a new song. I really want the LP's to arrive now!
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time, bonus track on The '59 Sound   Once Upon a  Time, bonus track on The '59 Sound Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:47 pm

sweet i cant wait for this to come out
Back to top Go down
dandangoose
A Contender
A Contender
dandangoose

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time, bonus track on The '59 Sound   Once Upon a  Time, bonus track on The '59 Sound Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 8:28 pm

can you buy the bonus track by itself, or is it one of those deals where you have to buy the whole thing?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/therotpunx
stephendgaf
Wooderson
Wooderson
stephendgaf

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time, bonus track on The '59 Sound   Once Upon a  Time, bonus track on The '59 Sound Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:19 am

whoever gets this needs to share to all of us. =]]

also, i thought it said there would be a bonus track not on itunes..hm.
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time, bonus track on The '59 Sound   Once Upon a  Time, bonus track on The '59 Sound Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:29 am

stephendgaf wrote:
whoever gets this needs to share to all of us. =]]

also, i thought it said there would be a bonus track not on itunes..hm.

Pfffft. You can buy it yourself mate!
Back to top Go down
stephendgaf
Wooderson
Wooderson
stephendgaf

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time, bonus track on The '59 Sound   Once Upon a  Time, bonus track on The '59 Sound Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:28 am

iTunes is a doucher.
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time, bonus track on The '59 Sound   Once Upon a  Time, bonus track on The '59 Sound Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:41 pm

I am actually against putting it up here... I am not trying to be a jerk, but Benny, The Alexs and Brian are not rich, they are still a really small band and could use the money.

I will not say who my source on this is, but someone in a famous band that I am sure most of you know said to me "people think we are rich now, but that is just not true... I mean only one of us actually owns a car"

So, until we see the guys in their fat pads on Cribs, lets not post up stuff that can be bought. I promise you that I will be buying the entire CD, even though I have had it for two months now.
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time, bonus track on The '59 Sound   Once Upon a  Time, bonus track on The '59 Sound Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:44 pm

stephendgaf wrote:
iTunes is a doucher.

I actually like iTunes, one I can use it anywhere in the world (I have used iTunes in: The USA, Italy, Germany, Iraq, Afghanistan, Kuwait, Krgyzistan)

it is cheap 10 bucks for an album vs 15-20 at a store

it has no viruses (suck it limewire)
Back to top Go down
rosstbh
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
rosstbh

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time, bonus track on The '59 Sound   Once Upon a  Time, bonus track on The '59 Sound Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:44 pm

e6c wrote:
I am actually against putting it up here... I am not trying to be a jerk, but Benny, The Alexs and Brian are not rich, they are still a really small band and could use the money.

I will not say who my source on this is, but someone in a famous band that I am sure most of you know said to me "people think we are rich now, but that is just not true... I mean only one of us actually owns a car"

So, until we see the guys in their fat pads on Cribs, lets not post up stuff that can be bought. I promise you that I will be buying the entire CD, even though I have had it for two months now.

I'm sure I read in an interview that Brian only earned like £5000 last year or something.
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time, bonus track on The '59 Sound   Once Upon a  Time, bonus track on The '59 Sound Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:25 pm

That would not surprise me one bit, DIY and independent labels are hard to make a life on. That is why it really pisses me off to hear the whole "you signed to a major label and are a sell out now" argument...

I know this sounds weird, but Metallica was right about the fact that Napster was making it really hard for bands... I think they were trying to use their pedstal and name to draw attention to the subject, I do not think they were complaing for themeselves.

That being said, I still hate Metallica for what they did.
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time, bonus track on The '59 Sound   Once Upon a  Time, bonus track on The '59 Sound Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:01 pm

im gonna buy it two or three times for support
Back to top Go down
stephendgaf
Wooderson
Wooderson
stephendgaf

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time, bonus track on The '59 Sound   Once Upon a  Time, bonus track on The '59 Sound Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:02 pm

I mean I did preorder the album and all. But I don't have iTunes and such. I kind of feel it's a rip off to the ones that paid for the actual album and all not to release the bonus on those. but it's whatev i guess.
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time, bonus track on The '59 Sound   Once Upon a  Time, bonus track on The '59 Sound Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:05 pm

oh i see
Back to top Go down
dandangoose
A Contender
A Contender
dandangoose

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time, bonus track on The '59 Sound   Once Upon a  Time, bonus track on The '59 Sound Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:07 pm

i think that they should have made 'once upon a time' the b-side of the 59 sound 7" instead of even cowgirls get the blues.

or if they end up doing another single from the record, it should be the b side.

i want a real copy of it.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/therotpunx
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time, bonus track on The '59 Sound   Once Upon a  Time, bonus track on The '59 Sound Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:34 am

e6c wrote:

Don't be tight, buy the vinyl aswell Very Happy
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time, bonus track on The '59 Sound   Once Upon a  Time, bonus track on The '59 Sound Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 4:50 am

Ok, so I am trying to become a vinyl junkie, I am excited about my first vinyl arriving (thanks stalls) and when I heard about the stuff being released by Gunner records I emailed Gunnar to see if I could get a copy.
Back to top Go down
lhdez
A Contender
A Contender
lhdez

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time, bonus track on The '59 Sound   Once Upon a  Time, bonus track on The '59 Sound Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:55 am

I swear I will find a quick way to send a dollar or two to TGA if I could somehow get a download of this not on iTunes. Pretty please?
Back to top Go down
stephendgaf
Wooderson
Wooderson
stephendgaf

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time, bonus track on The '59 Sound   Once Upon a  Time, bonus track on The '59 Sound Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:52 am

Someone please share this, if its even real that is..
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time, bonus track on The '59 Sound   Once Upon a  Time, bonus track on The '59 Sound Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:47 pm

can someone please upload this song or send me it? i don't want to pay $10 for one song, and i already own the album
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time, bonus track on The '59 Sound   Once Upon a  Time, bonus track on The '59 Sound Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:05 pm

same here its fucking stupid they wont let you buy one song
Back to top Go down
stephendgaf
Wooderson
Wooderson
stephendgaf

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time, bonus track on The '59 Sound   Once Upon a  Time, bonus track on The '59 Sound Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:11 pm

Most def. Someone share, I believe everyone on here has bought the album in someway. So sharing one song isn't going to hurt in the least bit I think. Plus we'll all be seeing them soon I'm sure so ticket sales and merch too. Cmon one songggg. =p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time, bonus track on The '59 Sound   Once Upon a  Time, bonus track on The '59 Sound Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Once Upon a Time, bonus track on The '59 Sound
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next