DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Ready or not here they come, IT'S ZOMBIE TIME!"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thecosmickid
Wooderson
Wooderson
thecosmickid

"Ready or not here they come, IT'S ZOMBIE TIME!" Empty
PostSubject: "Ready or not here they come, IT'S ZOMBIE TIME!"   "Ready or not here they come, IT'S ZOMBIE TIME!" Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:00 am

Has anybody seen the movie it's taken from? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0216651/

Do you think it symbolizes something? Or is it just cool afro ?
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: "Ready or not here they come, IT'S ZOMBIE TIME!"   "Ready or not here they come, IT'S ZOMBIE TIME!" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:42 am

this isnt really a comment about what you are asking but it reminded me about the shows in LA, well, LA and Anaheim- people started shouting "zombie time, zombie time" and i looked at my friend like, "why are they shouting zombie time instead of gaslight or something?" and she reminded me...cant believe it slipped my mind, but i hadn't heard a crowd doing that before!
anyways, it seemed to have worked at one of the shows, so maybe people oughta use it more often!
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: "Ready or not here they come, IT'S ZOMBIE TIME!"   "Ready or not here they come, IT'S ZOMBIE TIME!" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:06 pm

Vampire Hunter D is an awesome movie... when I was 16ish (a long time ago... I'm so old!) it used to be on tv at 2am almost every day.
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: "Ready or not here they come, IT'S ZOMBIE TIME!"   "Ready or not here they come, IT'S ZOMBIE TIME!" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:07 pm

this is the version I used to watch

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090248/
Back to top Go down
thecosmickid
Wooderson
Wooderson
thecosmickid

PostSubject: Re: "Ready or not here they come, IT'S ZOMBIE TIME!"   "Ready or not here they come, IT'S ZOMBIE TIME!" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:07 pm

Isn't that the same but in Japanese? Or is it an older version? If it is I've got to see it! I'm into a lot anime and manga and stuff...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Ready or not here they come, IT'S ZOMBIE TIME!"   "Ready or not here they come, IT'S ZOMBIE TIME!" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:18 pm

I'll add it to the 'to watch' list!
I watched 'Even Cowgirls Get The Blues' as a result of the song, but wasn't that impressed...
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: "Ready or not here they come, IT'S ZOMBIE TIME!"   "Ready or not here they come, IT'S ZOMBIE TIME!" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:33 pm

try reading Still Life With Woodpecker instead, same author.
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: "Ready or not here they come, IT'S ZOMBIE TIME!"   "Ready or not here they come, IT'S ZOMBIE TIME!" Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:15 pm

I just got Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust on netflix... not as good as the previous one but it does raise some interesting points, particularly how far will you go for a forbidden love?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Ready or not here they come, IT'S ZOMBIE TIME!"   "Ready or not here they come, IT'S ZOMBIE TIME!" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Ready or not here they come, IT'S ZOMBIE TIME!"
Page 1 of 1