DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey everyone

Go down 
+3
Jukebox Romeo
steady now steady now
Midnight Rambler
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnight Rambler
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Midnight Rambler

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hey everyone   Hey everyone Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:33 pm

Hey all, I'm Sam and another UK fan.

I guess I got into Gaslight relatively late compared to most of you here, only first hearing them when I went through the Springsteen Hyde Park line-up, and ever since I've been hooked Very Happy . At the moment I'm really excited about seeing them for the second time at the Reading festival, while also hoping they'll come back to the UK in November so I can see a headline show! (had to miss the earlier UK tour due to exams Crying or Very sad )

Other bands I like include Rolling Stones, Wolfmother, Social Distortion, Foo Fighters and Mr. Dylan to name but a few.

That's all for now, off to start making my way through the audio bootlegs. Smile
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:40 pm

Midnight Rambler wrote:
Hey all, I'm Sam and another UK fan.

I guess I got into Gaslight relatively late compared to most of you here, only first hearing them when I went through the Springsteen Hyde Park line-up, and ever since I've been hooked Very Happy . At the moment I'm really excited about seeing them for the second time at the Reading festival, while also hoping they'll come back to the UK in November so I can see a headline show! (had to miss the earlier UK tour due to exams Crying or Very sad )

Other bands I like include Rolling Stones, Wolfmother, Social Distortion, Foo Fighters and Mr. Dylan to name but a few.

That's all for now, off to start making my way through the audio bootlegs. Smile

Welcome. Good to have you on board. As for boots (in the widest sense), I recommend the 3voor12 Session.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:41 pm

hey, welcome to the forum. yet another Brit. that's awesome that you get to see them twice so soon after discovering them. i had to wait a year after i got hooked before i saw them

and Social D's the bomb. one of my favorite bands for a long time, and i finally get to see them live in September. and of course Dylan and Springsteen are great as well
Back to top Go down
tdawg
Wooderson
Wooderson
tdawg

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:58 pm

Who's Bob Dylan?

(I kid of course)
Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
http://www.utdallas.edu/~dat054000
lynchyeatspizza
Wooderson
Wooderson
lynchyeatspizza

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:55 am

Yeah i agree with JB, i still havn't got to see them, and i've been listening for just over a year!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lynchy911
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:53 am

sucks for you aussies that they havent been around there, since they played the us, britain, seem to be bouncing back and forth lately. im sure you will see them after the next album, though.
Back to top Go down
andy.mac
Wooderson
Wooderson
andy.mac

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:05 am

Welcome, new wolfmother album soon (albeit new line up).

Nice user name, great stones song, from a great album.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Rambler
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Midnight Rambler

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:54 am

Thanks everyone, certainly seems a cool place you've got here.

andy.mac wrote:
Welcome, new wolfmother album soon (albeit new line up).

Nice user name, great stones song, from a great album.

The best stones album imo. If you haven't already heard it, the performance of midnight rambler live on Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out! is also amazing.

I'm really looking forward to the new wolfmother album, I was worried what it would be like with the new line up, but the two songs they've released sound as good as ever.
Back to top Go down

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:19 am

You were lucky to get to see them at Hyde Park... I'm certainly hoping for a few UK shows in November. I know Alex L. said they were back over here for a week then, so it's unlikely to be a full tour... maybe just a few shows like they did last December (although you could question the point of this when they could sell out all over), Glasgow, Manchester, London.

Welcome to the forum anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Board :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: