DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh my, two swedes in a row.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anarkistbavern
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Oh my, two swedes in a row. Empty
PostSubject: Oh my, two swedes in a row.   Oh my, two swedes in a row. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 6:10 pm

Uhmm... Hello! Found this place thanks to my brother, theCosmickid. And, it's also thanks to him that I actually found the Gaslight Anthem. I dunno if I should thank him or not, I've barely been listening to anything else the last couple of months. And of course he could afford to go to the festival where they played in Sweden, but I couldn't. (I'm still depressed about that D:)

Okay, I'm not going to start talking about random shit as usual, so I'll make it short. Hi, I'm Hannah and I'm from Sweden. (which sucks ass compared to London so "Byebye Stockholm!" when I've graduated.)

Thank that's it. Probably. Hello?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh my, two swedes in a row.   Oh my, two swedes in a row. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 6:48 pm

hi hannah =)

you're as welcome as your brother.
you can read what i posted him, cause that counts for you to.

i haven't been to sweden yet (til i will visit a friend of mine) and i believe it is a beautiful country but i can understand you wanting to go londo. london is awesome and i guess there is no other place in the world where artists from all around the world give concerts =)

have fun stucking around.
michael from austria.
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Oh my, two swedes in a row.   Oh my, two swedes in a row. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:27 pm

hey what's up hannah. welcome. i can't seem to get my bro to listen to TGA. hope you get to see them live soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh my, two swedes in a row.   Oh my, two swedes in a row. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh my, two swedes in a row.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Board :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: