DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TGA in this week's NME

Go down 
AuthorMessage
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

TGA in this week's NME Empty
PostSubject: TGA in this week's NME   TGA in this week's NME Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:13 am

I haven't seen a copy, but this is what the NME website says (and 'TGA' is printed prominently on tha cover):

www.nme.com/blog/index.php?blog=8&p=6684

In the new NME, on sale from Wednesday July 8, we deliver your T In The Park preview issue, with the help of our Scottish supergroup: Glasvegas, Idlewild and The Phantom Band, who share their favourite memories of their homeland's legendary festival.
Plus, we show you a different side to the festival courtesy of The Gaslight Anthem.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: TGA in this week's NME   TGA in this week's NME Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:29 pm

I now bought the issue. It's a one page interview with Brian (by phone), but I couldn't find the bit about being shown a different side to the festival courtesy of TGA.

Some interesting stuff in the interview, which I will raise in a separate thread.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org

PostSubject: Re: TGA in this week's NME   TGA in this week's NME Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 6:25 am

Hopefully there will be a copy of this knocking around work... I'm pretty sure it will be posted on the SideOne site after a while if not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TGA in this week's NME   TGA in this week's NME Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TGA in this week's NME
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Gaslight Anthem Sounds & Interviews & Pics :: Interviews & Press-
Jump to: