DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This forum rocks!

Go down 
+5
JoshRaymond
Refused
kieran
Stalls_Standing
Forum Owner
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Forum Owner
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Forum Owner

This forum rocks! Empty
PostSubject: This forum rocks!   This forum rocks! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:53 am

Hey y'all - on my way to work (YUCKY!) this morning listening to JR's mixtape thinking ... man, this forum is great!

Thanks to you all for making it such a cool and animated place!

kropo
Back to top Go down
https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

This forum rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This forum rocks!   This forum rocks! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:20 am

I agree, this forum is pretty damn cool
Back to top Go down

This forum rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This forum rocks!   This forum rocks! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:17 am

I've been part of a few forums 'in my time' and this is the best of the lot; I think it's the only one where there is no 'sniping' at other users, which in my opinion is what makes it so good.
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

This forum rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This forum rocks!   This forum rocks! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:54 am

I love this place. Everyone is friendly and we are quite a diverse bunch. Plus we get to share music and discuss decent bands and all sorts.
Back to top Go down
Refused
A Contender
A Contender
Refused

This forum rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This forum rocks!   This forum rocks! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:26 am

Well, I can't stand any of you.
Back to top Go down
http://acriddissonance.wordpress.com
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

This forum rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This forum rocks!   This forum rocks! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:52 am

I hate you the most...
Back to top Go down
Forum Owner
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Forum Owner

This forum rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This forum rocks!   This forum rocks! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:29 pm

;-)

It's true - we all get along so well ... it's almost Mr. Rogers Neighbourhood-esque - scary for punk-rockers like us! Damn, I got to start flaming some of you wierdos soon ;-)))

No, you are a great bunch, and this is an awesome place, thanks again for taking the time to make this place what it is... and to many of you Fish'N'Chippers (Yes, you Brits!) thanks for introducing me to Ska & The Cat Enpire & Aplogies, I Have None! I owe you for that! Like ... BIG TIME!

;-)

kropo
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

This forum rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This forum rocks!   This forum rocks! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:34 pm

one day i would like to share a beer with all of you
Back to top Go down
Forum Owner
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Forum Owner

This forum rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This forum rocks!   This forum rocks! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:37 pm

Me too ... how about ...

ONE BOURBON, ONE SCOTCH, AND ONE BEER!

[I love the Thorogood version of that song!]
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

This forum rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This forum rocks!   This forum rocks! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:42 pm

haha sounds tasty and a good time
Back to top Go down
Forum Owner
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Forum Owner

This forum rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This forum rocks!   This forum rocks! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:02 pm

tasty and well ... forgettable if you know what I mean [like ... blackout!!]
Back to top Go down

This forum rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This forum rocks!   This forum rocks! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:29 pm

Kropotkin wrote:
Me too ... how about ...

ONE BOURBON, ONE SCOTCH, AND ONE BEER!

All mixed together in a single pint glass? Yes please!

I've never heard us Brits called Fish'n'Chippers before!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

This forum rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This forum rocks!   This forum rocks! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:54 pm

Me neither but I think it sounds good!
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

This forum rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This forum rocks!   This forum rocks! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:04 pm

men, i love you all.

the girls are alright too!

no bitchiness on this site or anything. you should see the streetlight forum, it's sarcasm central. i LOVE sarcasm but allthe time is a bit much. i hope yhis pace never comes like it.
(yes, i've been out on the town!)

(ps
the girls are alright too!)
Back to top Go down

This forum rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This forum rocks!   This forum rocks! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:25 am

This thread made me post something I've been wondering about for a while. How many of our users (there were just under 400 I think last time I checked) are active?

About 75?

I'd ben interested to know other people's thoughts on this.
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

This forum rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This forum rocks!   This forum rocks! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:13 pm

i would actually think less than 75
Back to top Go down
Deeper Shade of Blue
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Deeper Shade of Blue

This forum rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This forum rocks!   This forum rocks! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:23 pm

Not been around long enough to know how many people use the site but have to agree with the comments made. The lack of sarcasm (to put it politely) is great and even though my own son is the age of most of the users I have been made nothing but welcome - thank you!

And as for the beers - anyone near Asbury Park at the end of October can have one on me!

Fish'n'Chippers? Where did that one come from? Laughing

All the best!
Back to top Go down
Palmer89
Wooderson
Wooderson

This forum rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This forum rocks!   This forum rocks! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:47 pm

EA...you're from Bourton on the water!?

I'm from little Upper Rissington, wow, the worlds small (am at uni in Bristol but live at home in Rissington)

Thought this place was unkown to anyone...for anyone who doesn't know it's quite desolate in in the countryside...

Anyway, this forum does indeed rock, am starting to post a bit more now.
Back to top Go down
Deeper Shade of Blue
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Deeper Shade of Blue

This forum rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This forum rocks!   This forum rocks! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:09 pm

World gets smaller as am actually in Little Rissington!!!

Palmer89 wrote:
EA...you're from Bourton on the water!?

I'm from little Upper Rissington, wow, the worlds small (am at uni in Bristol but live at home in Rissington)

Thought this place was unkown to anyone...for anyone who doesn't know it's quite desolate in in the countryside...

Anyway, this forum does indeed rock, am starting to post a bit more now.
Back to top Go down
Palmer89
Wooderson
Wooderson

This forum rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This forum rocks!   This forum rocks! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:24 pm

Thats quite mental considering how small this forum is and how 'big' Gaslight are...out of the entire forum population god knows what the odds are on finding someone, in a very remote place such as the Rissingtons within a mile of each other...crazy.

See, this forum does indeed, rock, even bringing communities together by accident.
Back to top Go down
Deeper Shade of Blue
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Deeper Shade of Blue

This forum rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This forum rocks!   This forum rocks! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:26 pm

See you in the Kingsbridge for a pint by the River's Edge when you back from Uni!!

Palmer89 wrote:
Thats quite mental considering how small this forum is and how 'big' Gaslight are...out of the entire forum population god knows what the odds are on finding someone, in a very remote place such as the Rissingtons within a mile of each other...crazy.

See, this forum does indeed, rock, even bringing communities together by accident.
Back to top Go down
Palmer89
Wooderson
Wooderson

This forum rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This forum rocks!   This forum rocks! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:29 pm

Haha, awesome, unfortunatly am going back to Bristol tommorow morning for 5 months or so, won't be back in Rissington until christmas time.

This should be the start of the official Rissington Gaslight fan club though...if you ever shopped in the co-op the past 4 weeks you may have been lucky enough to see me serving you...
Back to top Go down
The Major
A Contender
A Contender

This forum rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This forum rocks!   This forum rocks! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:09 pm

Rissington must be the centre of the universe...occasionally go there to the karting track...the nephew and brother in law often race there...haven't been there myself for about two years though
Back to top Go down
Deeper Shade of Blue
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Deeper Shade of Blue

This forum rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This forum rocks!   This forum rocks! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:12 pm

It's definitely the centre of something! Whereabouts are you?

The Major wrote:
Rissington must be the centre of the universe...occasionally go there to the karting track...the nephew and brother in law often race there...haven't been there myself for about two years though
Back to top Go down
Palmer89
Wooderson
Wooderson

This forum rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This forum rocks!   This forum rocks! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:19 pm

Crikey, I thought only about 3 people lived around here all together let alone on this forum...

Karting track is awesome, part of Die Another Day was shot here as well, we're famous!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This forum rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This forum rocks!   This forum rocks! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This forum rocks!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next