DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Springsteen's guitar at Glastonbury

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bjs

Springsteen's guitar at Glastonbury Empty
PostSubject: Springsteen's guitar at Glastonbury   Springsteen's guitar at Glastonbury Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:36 pm

Don't know about anyone else but Springsteen's guitar sounded brilliant in this sound, clean with quite a fair bit of reverb yet tons of sustain, does anyone know whether he was just running straight into the Vox AC30 (well, i think it was that) because i'm pretty positive you can't get that sound running straight into one of those, or is he using some pedal or combined pedals? Thanks
Back to top Go down
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

Springsteen's guitar at Glastonbury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Springsteen's guitar at Glastonbury   Springsteen's guitar at Glastonbury Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:59 pm

Bruce played Brian's guitar both times during The '59 Sound. The stage was so much higher than the crowd it's probably pretty difficult to find someone who could tell you for sure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zackshapiro.com

Springsteen's guitar at Glastonbury
Page 1 of 1