DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TGA plus one (Bruce Springsteen) at Glastonbury

Go down 
+27
I Came To Dance
Frenzal
steady now steady now
obxsully
talley
e7c
Palmer89
Dan_Dog
tigrr13
lynchyeatspizza
tomttt
ktp
ksupilot
Shallow
saint
Stalls_Standing
Prisoner
Refused
Stevearm
kieran
losethetragic
Vibes
Snap
Daire
ral
Jukebox Romeo
Holland
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

TGA plus one (Bruce Springsteen) at Glastonbury - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TGA plus one (Bruce Springsteen) at Glastonbury   TGA plus one (Bruce Springsteen) at Glastonbury - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:49 pm

Palmer89 wrote:
Cue all the cool kids talking about this great 'new band' that no ones heard of except them Wink Wink Wink

I'm dreading this.
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: TGA plus one (Bruce Springsteen) at Glastonbury   TGA plus one (Bruce Springsteen) at Glastonbury - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:25 pm

I downloaded a dvd of part of Bruce's set and his appearance on The '59 Sound was included as a bonus. Here's a higher quality video - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TVWYSJ1K
Back to top Go down
talley
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: TGA plus one (Bruce Springsteen) at Glastonbury   TGA plus one (Bruce Springsteen) at Glastonbury - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:31 am

Took a while to download, but when I finally saw it I wet myself.
I seriously get chills every time I hear Brian introduce Bruce, hopefully this will be a springboard for them to become a well-known band.
Great quality thanks for the upload ral.
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: TGA plus one (Bruce Springsteen) at Glastonbury   TGA plus one (Bruce Springsteen) at Glastonbury - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:05 am

not the best quality but here's brian joining bruce for no surrender - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FODtOloRZfk
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: TGA plus one (Bruce Springsteen) at Glastonbury   TGA plus one (Bruce Springsteen) at Glastonbury - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:48 pm

awesome. brian really made the most of his verse. his voice sounded really good

i was surprised to see No Surrender played with the full band though. seems like he usually plays it acoustic, and when people said it was a duet with Bruce and Brian, i just kinda assumed it was acoustic
Back to top Go down
obxsully
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: TGA plus one (Bruce Springsteen) at Glastonbury   TGA plus one (Bruce Springsteen) at Glastonbury - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:08 pm

Is there any place to watch TGA's performance besides The 59' Sound with Bruce?
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: TGA plus one (Bruce Springsteen) at Glastonbury   TGA plus one (Bruce Springsteen) at Glastonbury - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:34 pm

ral wrote:
I downloaded a dvd of part of Bruce's set and his appearance on The '59 Sound was included as a bonus. Here's a higher quality video - [url=http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TVWYSJ1K
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TVWYSJ1K[/quote[/url]]

thanks very much for this

I have only now got round to watching it; with hindsight, its almost a dress rehearsal for Hyde Park, by which time they had a much better routine worked out, such as by taking turns on 'ain't supposed to die on a Saturday night'
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Frenzal
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: TGA plus one (Bruce Springsteen) at Glastonbury   TGA plus one (Bruce Springsteen) at Glastonbury - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:12 pm

thanks for the uploading, cool vid, good stuff
Back to top Go down
I Came To Dance
A Contender
A Contender
I Came To Dance

PostSubject: Re: TGA plus one (Bruce Springsteen) at Glastonbury   TGA plus one (Bruce Springsteen) at Glastonbury - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:40 pm

ral wrote:
I downloaded a dvd of part of Bruce's set and his appearance on The '59 Sound was included as a bonus. Here's a higher quality video - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TVWYSJ1K
If you don't mind me asking, where did you download that dvd?
Back to top Go down
ilockyer
A Contender
A Contender
ilockyer

PostSubject: Re: TGA plus one (Bruce Springsteen) at Glastonbury   TGA plus one (Bruce Springsteen) at Glastonbury - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:34 pm

http://www.flickr.com/photos/40061022@N08/sets/72157620636992697/

Some pics from Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Deeper Shade of Blue
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Deeper Shade of Blue

PostSubject: Re: TGA plus one (Bruce Springsteen) at Glastonbury   TGA plus one (Bruce Springsteen) at Glastonbury - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:48 pm

Great photos and thanks for the upload of the video! Hopefully Hyde Park DVD will surface soon - it was awesome!
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: TGA plus one (Bruce Springsteen) at Glastonbury   TGA plus one (Bruce Springsteen) at Glastonbury - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:54 pm

I Came To Dance wrote:
ral wrote:
If you don't mind me asking, where did you download that dvd?

http://jungleland.dnsalias.com/ it's a springsteen torrent site
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: TGA plus one (Bruce Springsteen) at Glastonbury   TGA plus one (Bruce Springsteen) at Glastonbury - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:07 am

http://www.punknews.org/article/34178

It's up on Punknews.org
Back to top Go down
Deeper Shade of Blue
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Deeper Shade of Blue

PostSubject: Re: TGA plus one (Bruce Springsteen) at Glastonbury   TGA plus one (Bruce Springsteen) at Glastonbury - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:14 pm

I have got Springsteen's Glastonbury performance from the BBC on superb quality DVD it does not include "No Surrender" but does have "59 Sound" - it is in PAL version which is a pain I know but can be watched on region free players or PC's if anyone wants a copy mailing to them message me with an address and happy to send on to anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Shallow
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: TGA plus one (Bruce Springsteen) at Glastonbury   TGA plus one (Bruce Springsteen) at Glastonbury - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:42 pm

english anthem wrote:
I have got Springsteen's Glastonbury performance from the BBC on superb quality DVD it does not include "No Surrender" but does have "59 Sound" - it is in PAL version which is a pain I know but can be watched on region free players or PC's if anyone wants a copy mailing to them message me with an address and happy to send on to anywhere.

I've got the same DVD. I'm trying to convert it to NTSC. Great footage. That steaming during the River is crazy.
Back to top Go down
chrissylovesbruce
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: TGA plus one (Bruce Springsteen) at Glastonbury   TGA plus one (Bruce Springsteen) at Glastonbury - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:41 pm

Wow, I have watched the video of the song itself and it's amazing. Maybe it will make it to DVD! Can't wait to see them duet on No Surrender on the DVD that comes out next week! TGA plus one (Bruce Springsteen) at Glastonbury - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
CapedAvenger
Wooderson
Wooderson
CapedAvenger

PostSubject: Re: TGA plus one (Bruce Springsteen) at Glastonbury   TGA plus one (Bruce Springsteen) at Glastonbury - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 8:46 am

Five years ago!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TGA plus one (Bruce Springsteen) at Glastonbury   TGA plus one (Bruce Springsteen) at Glastonbury - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TGA plus one (Bruce Springsteen) at Glastonbury
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3